Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here thinks it would be chill to rip a bong with satan??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 42Omidnitetoker, Jul 28, 2011.

1. cuz i think that would be pretty chill.. he'd probably hit the bong llike a pro

2. Only on gc....

3. IMO satan is a figure used to control the behaviors of primitive humans. As a result, this is equivalent to asking who would like to smoke with Spongebob.

[​IMG]

4. I'd rip with Satan while jamming to some fucking Slayer. ANGEL OF DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!

5. The devil went down to jamaica

6. Satan's a pussy. I'd rather smoke with Hades.

7. I'd rather smoke with Jormungandr, that giant ass serpent that wraps around the world and eats its own tail.

8. family reunion with lucifer ?? sounds sickkkk

9. Last time i toked with Satan, there was a big tsunami in Japan.

10. yea i kno hes not real, but just the idea of smoking with a satanic-like entity.. sounds pretty cool to me..

11. that sounds fucking horrible satan is the fucking embodiment of all evil the kingpin of babylon...

he would take a giant rip, blow fire onto your face, smash your bong, tear off your limbs, skin you, throw you into a pit of salt, then to wash you off throw you into a cauldron of boiling alcohol and lemon juice. Then once you went into shock and died from the boiling water he would rape your body and eat you, chewing you up with his 3 rows of razor sharp teeth.

12. Would satan supply the bud?

13. I sure as fuck would, he'd be a blast. I'd smoke with squidward too, he could use a bong rip or 2.

14. This is correct. The true idea of "Satan" is pure misery, fear, pain, etc.

Only some rock music has made Satan look like a cool dude.

Doesn't even exist. Only in a metaphorical sense, perhaps.

15. This.

16. Satan has some fire though. So ya, I'd do it.

17. yes... super dank devil weed

18. well in the bible it never really speaks of satan physically harming people, or doing anything "evil"..he's just anti-god... god on the otherhand, the bible speaks of god burning down entire cities, including all the children who inhabited it.. also flooding the world( killing almost everyone on the planet)..

19. Fuck no. Satan is everything bad in the world. Who in the hell would want to be around that dick face?