who here smokes in bars??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by amean94ta, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Its friday night just rolled 2 joints of some good stuff with zig zag 1-1/2's waiting for my buddy to get done he is seeing larry the cable guys comedy show it should be over at 10. anyway every weekend i hang at the bar with my 2 friends they like to drink and i used too but now i just get a rolling rock or 2 and chill while they pound the drinks and shots hard. i take a new pack of cigs open and hide my joints in the back row. well about a year ago i accidentally pulled out a joint when i was fucked up and lit it about a min later all my friends were looking at me like i just turned purple or something then they pointed to my cig aka joint. at first i was like oh shit! but nobody cared around us so i finished it lol anyway to this day i smaoke in two of the bars we go to and there nice places not hood bars or run down places. bartenders and bouncers dont say a thing they do smirk or laugh shaking there head now and then but thats it?

anyone else do this??????

2. lol, i may give it a try one day

3. i have done it. but usually jus bowl rips not joints. it all depends on the bar. some bars and bartenders are cool with it. its a dead give away if the bar has a secluded outdoor deck! :smoking::smoking:

4. I've been asked to leave for lighting up in a bar before but I've also been to some who don't care when I smoke at a show or when it's chill in the bar.

Guess it would probably depend on the place.

5. There's this hoopie ass dive bar 2 mins from my house (pretty much the only thing around, I live in the boon docks) and I've done lines on the bar... pending what time if the night. But smoking's cool. If the owner is there we take it outside outta respect.