Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here smokes for...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin Light, Nov 28, 2010.

1. 1. Social aspects: going to parties, hanging out with friends, etc.

2. Medical purposes: self explanetory

3. Persoanl reasons: helps you relax, enjoy life, music, etc.

For me i usually smoke to relax and watch tv, but sometimes i do go out with friends and do stuff :D

2. Reason 1 and 2 :p

3. All 3 baby!!

4. I smoke to get high.

5. Yeah I smoke for all 3 :smoke:

6. 3, 1, and on occasion 2.

in that order

7. two is the most important for me, but three is as well. I don't smoke for social purposes any more because my mind is far too active at that point. However, I do enjoy a drink or two before any social situation :)

8. All of them..but it goes 3, 1, 2 for me

9. I smoke for all three reasons... I think thats what makes weed such an amazing plant, there are just so many uses for it.

10. Yeah there is quite a few uses for the herb, guess i should of made more then 3 questions :confused:\

O, well lets jus all enjoy our weed :smoke:

11. I mainly smoke for the medical reasons as it has been the only thing that has helped with my OCD, and other anxiety issues. After being on well over a dozen medications with no relief, a nice indica is the only thing that really helps me. I also smoke for the social aspect of it really, nothing better than just chilling with a few friends and just having fun getting baked, etc.