Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here smokes blunts, like cigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soneoo, May 16, 2010.

1. In my town few kids actually have nice pieces and there are few places to post and smoke at so it normally comes down to L rides. Carrying a bong in a car is sketch so its mostly strictly smoking blunts although it has destroyed my lungs. Cant wait for my volcano!

2. I hate blunts for exactly these reasons, but I'll smoke one with my friends if its going around.

When I was in Jamaica last year I got this cured organic tobacco leaf that you could just cut pieces from and roll up. It was pretty good and it didn't taste too strong.

3. 3-10 times a day.

4. I have a backpack with 150 plus dollars worth of swisher sweet boxes alone, along with other blunt wraps and brand names. :smoking:

Just from these past couple months alone lol

5. idk about it being a waste, if youre used to smoking blunts to the head than you can just as easily smoke blunts to the head. i just smoked a blunt to the dome and i dont think it was a waste.

6. Most people I know smoke cigarettes. I get my dose of nicotine from Dutch Masters Palma cigarillos filled with light green mids. It provides an excellent contrast to the high end sativa buzz out of the vaporizer. Blunts are extremely satisfying to roll and puff, alone or with friends.

7. Those were two for a dollar at walgreens the other day. Might still be, at least in St. Louis. I jizzed myself. Time to actually read this thread now...

8. I usually smoke 3-4 .5 rillos a day!

9. I smoke about 3-5 blunts a day depending if I work or not, but nothing is like a blunt.

10. i smoke a blunt when i can as often as i can so about 7 times a day in fact i just rolled up a layer of armageddon, a layer of chronic, a layer of crystls (kief) and another layer of army... ill see you tomorrow lol.

11. i can only smoke blunts now.. don't own a bong anymore, dropped it. i just love the taste of a blunt, i don't know if im even gonna get a new bong...

12. Earlier in the year me and a couple friends used to burn through 15-20 blunts a day. Wasn't good because you burn through practically a zip a day its ridiculous.

13. slightly off topic, id just like to say i officially quit smoking cigarettes 10 days ago after an 11 year, 2 pack a day habit. hopefully i just added some years to my life!:hello:

14. Damn man I hope you stick. You may not have added any years, but you definitely stopped subtracting.

15. On a good day i might get as many as 10 blunts under my belt but thats rare. Usually its around 4 a day and yes blunts are pretty much all i smoke and i dont get super high from em anymore. Im gonna start using my pipe to save weed though and i might have to go on a t break. And dont fuck cigs...fuck something really bad like heroin or meth or a bad bitch lol but not cigs

16. I mean I buy a box of 4 palma dutches a day. I smoke 4 times a day I hate cigarettes, but dutch tobacco is not the best thing for you either, but Palma vanilla has no sugar and far less carcinogens then most cigars.

I do not inhale them like butts, but i smoke them quite frequently until I go to rhode island and buy a nice roor..then its blunts on the weekends only..

17. maybe i'm misunderstanding. you don't inhale your blunts? :confused:

18. you said comparing blunts to cigarettes...So my argument is I hold in my hits...for like 5 seconds where with cigarettes it is truly pointless...it does nothing for you.Butts just harm your body

19. 4-6 blunts daily of some good cali bud.
    then like the one guy said a joint from the roaches...
    unless we smoke a bit more then we just like to roll up a generation blunt

20. Hey man i just wanted to say i give you props man i havent smoke in a 8 days after smoking for about a year with a pack and a half aday and i can already breath better and feel more energized.

Keep it up man