Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here smokes blunts, like cigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soneoo, May 16, 2010.

1. Weekends when im with friends we usually smoke atleast 10 blunts a day and no im not trying to sound cool or anything but we burn a lot of weed lol

2. *raises hands* haha

3. *look down and shake his no in complete saddness* i dont... :(

4. how on earth are people talking about blunts being too rough, then they go and say they use a bong.If your using a bong right it'll hurt way more than a hoot from the B

5. you bring a good point but i think its just how your body feels lol. some days i can rip a bong like theres no tomorow but then i go hit a blunt and ill cough my ass off then sometimes vice versa. but i beleive blunts do have those few extra chemicals from the paper and when u get towards the roach the resign can kill your throat.

just saying :smoke:

6. i use to be like that everyday. i would be like a blunt rolling machine just smokin one after another hah. but now a days im broke due to money problems after marley fest

7. #67 brock01, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    ive smoked a couple blunts, I am now on layer 2 with the blunts on the desk :)

just counted, 98 packs, 5 per pack, count those G's

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. dude that has to be the most fucking blunts ive ever seen in one place. besides walmart haha anyway how the hell u get all those u just decide one day "hey im gonna buy retarded amounts of blunts" and go buy out the company.

i may have exagerated a lil but oh well

9. My last breath on this earth better be a huge hit off of some kill in a blunt.
    Anyway yeah one blunt every 2 hours is where im at right now with a little bong session in between each.

10. #70 KINGofGREEN, May 19, 2010
    Brock,
    Thats a nice collection of Blunts. I have been working on my collection of Blunt Wrap Wraps for about 4 months. I am quite proud of it, haha.

11. this is so true. When I hit my bong, I always end up hurting myself cause I like to hit it as hard as I can. Blunts seem to make me cough more though.

I ordered lots of pre rolled blunt wraps off EDIT that got here the other day, I've only had the chance to smoke one so far though

12. Correction:

Best blunt moments: Blunt + anything

13. I usually smoke about 3-4 blunts a weekend, On week days its all glass for me. Just got a new bong from Gc it's sick :smoke:

14. The best experiences I've had with blunts were going on amazing scenic drives while blazing 3-4 full games of whatever headies we could get. Pull out of the parking lot, start the playlist, and light that shit. Nothing better.

15. #75 Rastafari, May 19, 2010
    OSG knows best!!! - I think people just like blunts so much though because they like the nicotine rush it gives them... (which can actually become addiciting...)

Don't you know that blunts contain nicotine & additives too lol???

16. Dude, no joke. Arizonas are the shit.

Mucho Mango for $.99?!? Ill take 5.

17. Arizonas = Cancer

18. hahah no..

Arnold palmers are betta anyways!:wave:

Yeah, I love sitting at the park with a blunt or 2. Hell yeah!! That's how I burn 90% of my mids(with friends)

When I'm alone, its dank outta the bowl

19. That is definitely not the reason people smoke blunts. People smoke blunts because they are just fuckin awesome. :smoke: <--- he is smoking a blunt, how happy does he look?

20. I don't smoke tobacco, so I guess blunts would be kinda harsh for me.
    But I'd love to try one.