Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here smokes blunts, like cigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soneoo, May 16, 2010.

1. blunts are great, swishers!! not everybody can roll so its cool to be that guy in the group that can good, easier to conceal, only need is 1 spark from the light not like bowls.

2. I used to be one of you, back in the school days. A few buddies and I would blow through a half oz a day, all blunts.

now i only smoke them on occasions, i dont even know how i used to be able to smoke blunts all day, because now when I smoke one i get fuckin rocked hahah shit makes me pass out now.

3. hey phil
    i got a solution for u.
    GROW UR OWN!!

btw u shouldnt be here dude (1992 :p)
    pEACE

4. 1992 was 18 years ago.

Someone was baked in math class :laughing:

5. It also depends when is his birthday.

6. i mainly smoke blunts or joints depends on the occasion if its just me smoking i'll roll up a joint but if im smoking with someone i'll roll a blunt....

7. They're pretty much a waste. I swear I can get higher takin a few rips off my SB than smokin' a blunt to the face. Water pipes are the shit! Im only down if its like 5 or 6 ppl and everyones throwin down. An occasional blunt is a good change. Makes me feel like a G. Then i feel like a dumbass for rolling my last gram in a blunt with only a nasty roach to spare. haha.

8. sometimes its cool to do that with joints, but i think blunts are gross. the taste and the thick smoke along with the work involved to roll them is just too many negatives for me.

9. what if it isnt cheap low grade hahaha? =)

10. blunts are one of the best on the go smoking tools, one of the more social ways to smoke.

usually smoke 3-5 blunts a day if im with friends. if im alone it depends if ill roll a blunt usually just pipe it.

11. #31 chubba, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR7G6F75eec]YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - The Weed Song[/ame]

im always smokin blunts weather its n the white owl, the swisha, the juicy, or shit even the cohiba

12. #32 chronicman00, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    depends on how much weed I/we have at the time but usually i try to smoke a blunt around lunch time everyday..if im with my friends we'll probably go through a pack of swishers

13. As of last Friday, I have smoked a blunt daily for 10 weeks. (A challenge by a friend).

I roll 'em finer than any other, friends.

14. i wish there was a way to judge who rolls the finest blunt over the internet...you really gotta smoke on it to judge ya kno?...i say this cuz i too believe i can roll the best hahah

15. Blunts are my cigarettes... i need atleast 3 a day somedays i wont, its just alot better to be smoking something that will actually do something to you rather than just stink like gross stoges and be nautious

16. I smoked 16 blunts in one day once, it ended up being a waste even though it was fun. I rolled 5 blunts last night and me and my buddy smoked them all.

17. i can't roll for shit, so i jus toss my friend like .2 a gram to roll me 3 or 4.
    i take all my blunts to the face!

18. Man, This is how it was for me, after I rolled my first blunt, that looked shitty but hit nice, my blunts looked so much better from there on. Just get a couple white owls or green games and practice with that. :)

19. idk how u people can stand white olws. they super stale and roll like shit. swish is the only way to go.

20. i cant afford to smoke blunts of dank all day every day.

its a good thing i usually buy an 8th of chronic and an oz of regs. ill roll blunts all day with the reg then at night ill smoke my chronic and pass out nicely. :smoking: