Who here loves the iPhone?

Discussion in 'General' started by ®ooby ®oo, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Because I know I do. I only have a 4GB 2G one, but I still love it. Got it used for $175. Made me very happy.

Show some love for the phone that changed it all. And will most likely help define a generation in the future.

2. Personally, I hate the iPhone. Had one for a long time too.
    Nokia all the way man.

3. eh, it's ok.

i got a blackberry now that i like better

4. Haha, this thread sucks.

Fuck the iPhone.

5. I'm indifferent towards mine. I've been using my work Blackberry Bold a lot more than my iPhone...might just have my personal account moved to the Blackberry Bold to consolidate things

6. I don't have an iPhone, but I have an iPod Touch and I love it. :)

7. lol this guy rooby roo is about to get a blackberry now

8. Its an okay phone I guess. I prefer blackberry though.

9. That quote is why I find Apple users disgusting. "Its not just using a mac, its getting the mac experience!"

If you like it, like it for its features. Apple has always been sort of revolutionary in the sense that they steal other people's technology (don't try to dispute this. It goes right back to them stealing the GUI and mouse from Xerox in the 60's) and apply it to the consumer market, but I really hate what they've become.

Its all a big marketing scam, and EVERY one of their products is overpriced. Your not buying quality, you're buying a shiny white box. You're paying for the name.

The iPhone is a little bit of a different story since it was one of the first phones to incorporate a touchscreen, 3g browsing AND mp3 capabilities (but it isn't the only, and is NOT the best by a long shot)

I'll stick with ASUS brand notebooks and Samsung phones. Far better quality, in my opinion.

Oh, by the way, when the shit hits the fan, an iPhone isn't going to save your life... You should start carrying a pocketknife, too.

10. well im not some blind apple follower or anything

but my macbook pro is much better than ANY windows laptop
    i have ever seen or used.

11. i love my iphone. Its the ultimate toy. Theres no such thing as bored for me anymore.

12. I respect your opinion. I did get it for cheap though. And I think the interface is on a different level than almost any other phone. So responsive and genius.

13. I've had mine for almost a year now... I'm kind of ready for something different.