Who here loves Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ChinaMan420, Feb 25, 2008.

1. those brilliant japanese knew how to rob me blind growing up..

i wish i could find my old yellow verison for gameboy, that game was sweet as hell

2. i had the complete original set, every card plus their fossil card duplicate, and some first editions, plus all the promos, which i sold on ebay a while ago. i sitll have all my japanese cards.

3. Well said.. :rolleyes:

4. I still play the gameboy game from time to time, it never gets old. Using the Missingno. cheat to get a 100 rare candys always made the game better.

5. I outgrew the cards....but I recently downloaded an emulator for Fire Red and beat it in a day or two. Entertaining game

6. lol i think i have the 9th rarest card in the world.. a white star doduo with a trainer... one of the moves is "run like a chicken with its head chopped off"... good times, im playing emerald right now!

7. There were originally 151 pokes, bro... Then from Leaf Green/Emerald up through Sapphire/Ruby they kind of sucked for the most part. But Diamond and Pearl is where it is AT. I mean come on, you can now battle people wirleslessly online just like XBOX Live. It's so much fun.

8. damn i didn't realize people actually play this shit still. i don't think i ever knew anyone who played...i think board games are better or chess, risk rules, do you remember the game guess who that shit was funny

9. if you got a ds i'd pick up diamond/pearl. the last pokemon game i played before this was blue/red. shits mad crazy upgraded. it's like red/blue on crack.

10. One of my toking buddies and I both started a game (blue) at the same time a little over a week ago.... we are doing battle this Friday at 8:00..... 10 bucks is on the line. (No misingno or gamesharking allowed)

...Silver was pretty sweet too.

11. All I want to do is sell all those old cards I've had since the age of 12 and get a good price off them, anyone know where thats possible besides eBay? Or should I just hold on to them another 10 years and see what happens?

12. i had the silver version when i was really into pokemon and had all but like 3 pokemon and my fuckin bro deleted over it, never looked back at pokemon sense

13. I had the blue version with all 151 pokemon at the highest level possible, (granted I did use the 'rare candy cheat'), my save got corrupted or some shit and I didn't look back....

Reading this thread has actually made me wanna go and download an emulator for it...may be fun stoned.

14. emulators ftw

i might actually mob at FF crystal cronicles

i forgot i had a GBA emulator on my computer :hello: