Who Here Loves nyquil?

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, May 27, 2009.

1. I Love me some NyQuil. Any time it works all the time. NyQuil fixes it all. Headache? cant sleep? bored? angry? sad? anxious? In pain? got the flu? Cuts and bruises? concussion? contusion?

NyQuil's got cha covered.

[​IMG]

2. you gotta let that 'tussin get in there. :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vgLtEdiUg&feature=related]YouTube - chris rock-robitussin[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-EBG3a7jU"][/ame]

3. i can't stand the taste of cough syrup. bleghhh

4. It's minty green.
    It tastes like crud.
    But it has alcohol enough
    to warm the blood.

5. I'm actually using it because I'm sick.

Thank the lord that our pharmacies have that redish elixir.

6. lawl. good point. but if i wanna warm mah tummy, i'd just drink some whiskey.

7. Shot for shot nyquil will fuck you up a lot more then whiskey.. However i do love me some whiskey.

b4 i posted this i took 3 shots (NyQuil) , my face turned bright red i got a little dizzy. I posted this, watched some chris rock, laughed my ass off and passed out with the tv blasting. I proceeded to sleep like a baby.

8. I don't like Nyquil, that shit always makes my fever worse. I'll go to sleep then wake up with terrible dry mouth, the fever still there, and just feel crappy all around. I'll stick to bud for curing all my symptons :bongin:

9. That stuff is pretty good, not that I'm a heavy duty cough syrup drinker.

When I am sick that stuff keeps me goin.

10. it helps me. which is funny because im sick right now. i think a lot of people have been getting sick lately.

11. never tried it, though i might have to now. I never needed it - my dads a pharmacist so whenever i get sick he makes me his own concoction of cold medicine... usually containing codeine/prometh.

only problem is now that im older he doesn't write whats on the bottle so i can't ever lean or take too much in fear that there could be other shit in there... oh well. Damn i could use some painkillers or somethin rite now. This whole summer boredom, in debt, no job, stressed as fuck shit has got me on edge