Who here has parents that are cool with smoking???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Third Eye, Mar 23, 2005.

1. I have a few friends whose parents will let them smoke at there house and totally not care.
    But I was just wondering is there anyone here who has parents that let you cheif and arent uptight about it? and if so did you tell them that you did or what?

2. oh and the reason i am asking this is because i am considering telling my parents that i do, just because they will either flip out and i would be fucked or they would let me do it but not support it (just because they would rather know im not doing stupid shit, and not as likely to get busted).

3. for me my mom knows and she just deals with it and sometimes makes lil comments like"what?u goin go smoke up again", and if she asked me to quit i would but the only rule with it is that i cant smoke in the house but i always do lol and my dad prolly knows cuz my mom but he doesnt mind, also, if my marks drop i cant smoke as much....i ahve a friend whsoe dad is a stoner and we smoke at his house all the time.....man i love my rents. my dad is for leggalization of mary jane

my mom said she tried it once but didnt see what the big deal was
    and i dunno bout my dad but ill ask him in the near future

4. They used to not be, of course because it was leading me to other drugs and I was just becoming the biggest burnout. So I got put under house arrest for a while and went through all this shit but now I don't do any other drugs, and I'm responsible about it and just smoke on weekends. I also make a point of not being secretive about it so they know whats going on. Every friday night they welcome my friends over and we go toke up in the backyard and watch movies and everything. They're pretty chill. They also smoke but not very often.

5. I can smoke around my parents, they were hippies, lol. Actually they like me tokin cause it makes me eat and they always say i'm too skinny. Yeah I told them,but that's because they're cool with it. If I had "normal" parents I don't think I'd tell them.

6. I have a neighbor whose parents smoke so we just go over there and hit their bong for a few hours once a week or so. What is REALLY odd is I have another friends whose mom found his weed plant and told him to bring it inside his room so he doesn't get caught with it. She lets him grow and hold bongs and pipes but DOESNT allow him to smoke. It's some crazy shit going on in that family if you ask me. MY family is just a dont ask dont tell kind of thing. I have been caught way too much for my parents to even care.

7. ya my dad is cool with it but my mom hates it and anything dealing with it (my dad) lol

8. The whole fucking family knows over here.. Please, I score shit off my brother!! But yea, she knows that when I walk n the house w/ someone else, we're gonna go hit the bong!!!

9. My mom says "As long as your over 18 and can handle your self then theres no problem". My sister gonna get me some nice peices and a pound to a pound and a half for christmas. Thats gonna be cool.

10. my mom knows and she ify abuot it but its nice to be able to toke in my basment hell ya

:hippie:

11. I wish I had a basement. Fuck Florida!

12. holy crap hey i just thought about how great it would be if my parents were cool with it and shit and let me do it in the house. it would make my life soo much better, BUT i know they will never be cool with it so its kinda out of the question

13. my mom used to give a shit a few years ago, now shes just kinda indifferent, she doesnt care that i burn or anything as long as i go outside, she just doesnt like me smokeing in the house, so thats pretty cool, she likes to buy me food and say shit that confuses me when she knows im super blind its pretty funny

14. My mom thinks it's the abosolute most worst thing on this planet, seriously. My dad just tells me.."don't let us ever catch you..and don't let your mom ever find out"..so i dont smoke in the house anymore.=\

15. my folksknow, but i was careful not to let my mom find out till after i had moved out. i suspected she'd be ok, but didn't want to chance it when i was younger. now, she doesnt 'approve' but she doesnt really care either. my dads cool, i was complaining to him one time about an upcoming drug test for work, and he was like 'i'm sure you won't have a problem with that,' and then he looked at me again, and added 'well, given a months notice, at least' =) i'm pretty sure he still smokes. hewas always pretty cool about stuff like that - i had three rules from him - don't let your grades drop, dont get knocked up, and don't get busted. i love my dad <3

16. my dad caught me the first time, but didnt do nething, he asked my why i was doing it, and i said for my ankle (i snapped my ankle last year, casted, pins, whatnot) because it hurt and ibuprofien didnt work. he bought it and came told me the reason i wasnt in trouble was because he did it too. i can only smoke in my closet tho, because i have a 10 yr old sister and he doesnt want her exposed to that at her age, but its all good, my closets a walk in thats perfect for 3 people, its got a big bean bag chair and little coffe table to pack the bowls on, lol

17. my mom dont really care. i mean she was a definate hippy and has a whole drawer of pot full of air fresheners trying to cover the oh so obvious smell :D but sometimes she wont let me go hang out with some friends becuz she knows all i do with them is smoke smoke smoke! my dad dont care so much either. the only thing they have ever said is "dont make it an everyday habit!" so far so good...

18. my mom would kill me

19. lol my parents are nazis but i got a few friends who parents dont mind

20. My mom and dad are cool with me and my brothers smoking they just ask for us to go out side when doing it so we have a shead that some time we use as a hot box. they both toke up every now and then to .