Who here has Never Tried Any Other Drugs except Alcohol and Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Steve_French, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seems like an interesting topic regardless of forum rules, especially due to the description of this category it seems perfectly appropriate.
    But as the title says,
    Who has Never Tried any other drugs except Alcohol and any form of Cannabis?
    Please answer honestly!
    I would guess most people here have at least tried other drugs, am I right?
    If I'm right and you have, what have you tried and what was your experience?
    I have used
    -Adderall
    -Ritalin
    -Foclain
    -Klonopin
    -Ativan
    -Morphine
    -hydrocodone
    - Saliva
    And that's all I can think of but maybe I'm forgetting some. I have used all of those by themselves and in different combinations, with and without weed.
    The only one there that I've only tired once is the Foclain.
    One combo for example I have recently liked in particular, is morphine and just a bit of Klonipin and smoking weed with it.
    (I wouldn't mix morphine and Klonipin but I have a very high tolerance and dependence to Klonipin.)
    Again I feel this post is perfectly appropriate for the forum, and YES I have read the rules so please don't tell me to go read them! Lol

2. Seems like an interesting topic regardless of forum rules, especially due to the description of this category it seems perfectly appropriate.
    But as the title says,
    Who has Never Tried any other drugs except Alcohol and any form of Cannabis?
    Please answer honestly!
    I would guess most people here have at least tried other drugs, am I right?
    If I'm right and you have, what have you tried and what was your experience?
    I have used
    -Adderall
    -Ritalin
    -Foclain
    -Klonopin
    -Ativan
    -Morphine
    -hydrocodone
    - Saliva
    And that's all I can think of but maybe I'm forgetting some. I have used all of those by themselves and in different combinations, with and without weed.
    The only one there that I've only tired once is the Foclain.
    One combo for example I have recently liked in particular, is morphine and just a bit of Klonipin and smoking weed with it.
    (I wouldn't mix morphine and Klonipin but I have a very high tolerance and dependence to Klonipin.)
    Again I feel this post is perfectly appropriate for the forum, and YES I have read the rules so please don't tell me to go read them! Lol

3. Why did you post it 5 times though

4. Regardless of the rules?

Then I'm gonna go rob a bank, regardless of the laws. It's about time I got what was mine.

5. Doing drugs ain't something to be proud of. Have you ever listed it on a job application?

6. you obviously didn't read the rules

7. Did read the rules as I said... And I acknowledged I was breaking them.

8. Wow lolol that's a bit different Don't you think?
    You cant rob a bank! That's taking what is not yours from someone else and that is wrong! regardless of the laws it is wrong.
    Doing drugs is hurting only yourself and is a victimless crime. Far from something to be proud of, but definitely not something I'm ashamed of at all because it's my body and I can put in it what I want.
    Positing on a forum is hurting nothing and is not taking something that doesn't belong to me.

9. #9 Steve_French, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    O I didn't even know I did, my phone does that idk why.

10. your taking bandwidth...

11. #11 SlightlyStonedSD, Feb 25, 2015
    Too bad it's not your website to decide the rules.

[​IMG]

12. #12 Steve_French, Feb 25, 2015
    Too bad I Just Don't care. :p

13. EWW

Party at my house

14. #14 -13 Amp-, Feb 25, 2015
    Lol you think making a thread discussing other drugs doesn't break the rule of "no discussion of other drugs"...

It'll be gone soon...

15. I feel the ban hammer coming!

16. I'd actually be interested in who says yes. This would be a good thread if your dumbass didn't list a bunch of unmentionable drugs.

17. I've only ever used the first one on that list. Holy shit I was wired that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.