Who here can positively ID Acapulco Gold ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rebel4Liberty, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I was given 2 different looking buds both labeled as Acapulco Gold by a dispensary... I’ve been wanting to try this for ages as I quest for heirlooms I could’ve only dreamed about in the late 90s, but uncertain which is it. Please reply if you can positive ID strain. My instinct says it’s the right one... Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Man you cant tell a strain from the looks of the bud. Well of course, unless there's this like super fuckin crazy alien weed that like glows or some shit, other than that, only way to know the strain is to have someone who has had previous experience with whatever strain it is, smoke it and maybe they'll be able to pick it out, maybe not, or take it to a lab or some shit I dunno.

• Like Like x 2
  3. NO ONE.
    (Bastards version condensed) lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Since we're assuming at least one of them is Acapulco Gold I'm guessing you're right, it's the rough looking one. And then I remember some other AG I had that I think looked more like the first one. I do remember I didn't get the good stuff very often, I'm sure of that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. God.

But if your instinct says it's cool, why you questioning?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Does it get you high, man?:coolalt:

7. Some of you REMIND me why I left these forums with some of these idiotic remarks, except cactus Ed, which the idea was to get a consensus before accusing a dispensary of not giving me the strain I paid nearly 420 to get 2 oz of and alter their review if they gave me the test sample 1/8 I bought called AG, which I don't know if it is or isn't and the 2 oz that look entirely different from that sample...a lab, what asinine comment is that ? Listen you know never know WHO's going to drop in, from time to time trying to get some insight from the olden days, but lets give you a CLUE who you're dealing with

There was a guy named Dankmaster from the old OG and CW who made the most potent Airborne G-13 cross that I think has ever been produced. G13 X Fig Widow, a limited number were sold by Heaven's Stairway under the name Omega G. That was some seriously don't try to drive potent weed. Everyone I smoked it with swore it was "laced with opium....or something"

The RCMP in Canada has apparently closed down one of the world's largest cannabis growers [​IMG]websites and at least one Canadian cannabis seed compay. Most troubling is that authorities seized the servers for these sites which reportedly held large databases of cannabis growers and enthusiasts. No confirmed information yet about arrests. If you are able to log onto these sites now it's likely they are being run as entrapment operations by law enforcement. Cannabisworld.com and Overgrow.com Seized By Police
    Source: Cannabis Culture Magazine Marc Emery (03 Feb, 2006)
    Overgrow.com, Cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seed Company, and Eurohemp.com Shut Down and Servers Seized by Canadian Police
    When the world's largest websites for cannabis growers and enthusiasts disappeared from the web on Monday, January 30,[​IMG] it was thought to be a server problem. As the week dragged on, tens of thousands of members, seed company sponsors, growers and fans worried there might be more than mere 'server' problems as Richard Calrisian (a pseudonym) had not made any statements in any web based media about any 'technical' problems.Now it appears Heaven's Stairway Seeds (hempqc.com),Cannabisworld.com, Overgrow.com, Eurohemp.com have been shut down and the owners arrested in Canada; all their web properties seized, including the physical servers that held massive databases on thousands of growers, and tens of thousands of photographs of cannabis plants. Seed companies by the dozens used both Overgrow.com and Cannabisworld.com as a main trading ground. Over 40 seed companies had customer service interactive forums on these sites. All the information held on those servers is now in the hands of police. It is not known what charges have been laid nor against whom. That police havenot boasted about this seizure means the investigation is continuing, before any affected parties can react.
    Cannabis Culture began receiving emails on Wednesday saying Richard Calrisian and his wife had been arrested along with four employees, but this could not be corroborated.

Overgrow.com unavailable
    On the website www.icmag.com, seed merchant Gypsy Nirvana, operating from
    England where cannabis seeds are legal, posted this news late Friday:
    "It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that RC and HS, OG and
    CW have been taken down by the authorities in Canada.....
    ...I have it from a bonofide source that it happened on monday and RC's
    computers/servers have most probably been siezed, they spent 2 days going
    thru his house and removed alot of stuff ...His wife and some members of his family were also taken into custody and
    it's possible that she may be released tommorrow on bail... There has not
    been a peep in the media about this so there could be a reason why it was
    not advertised by LEO......BE WARNED! not to try and log on to Overgrow or
    Cannaworld for now since most certainly the security of that site has been
    compromised and if it comes back up without me first hearing from RC then it
    is NOT being run by him.....think about it!
    ...This could bring up some real security issues with many
    Overgrow/Cannabisworld members.........be warned guys and do what you need
    to do to make it safer for all of you.......duck and cover if needs be....

DO you understand I'm one the ORIGINAL MEMBERS from inception ? I am IMMORTALIZED in the STRAINBASE compendium

G-13 cannabis seeds

AK-47 cannabis seeds

Western Winds cannabis seeds

Strainbase Viewer

And yes for the record, it's one the BEST exotic sativa strains going still as it's legend holds true. Next to some Purple thai cheese I got to try, this ranks at the top of super focus and highly energizing. At first it made me pour perspiration, so the potency is intense. Green crack can make me sweat my ass off, but I'm not a big fan of it. Not a big fan of the genetic dilution I'm seeing, and sticking mostly with lineage haze's, Hawaiians, Thai's, skunks, widow hybrids. Not a kush fan so avoid the OG's and had GSC for 45 days in L.A, it was interesting but grew tired and some other iterations I didn't like, so a lot of these new designer strains aren't of interest. I keep hearing it's not your gran-pappy's marijuana, and from how I compare days where it all started to NOW, I'm in definite agreement. I honestly don't know if I can say better...

8. I dont care for names, if it dank, i blaze.