Who here blows their nose on their dirty laundry/shirts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Senior PoopiePants, May 27, 2010.

1. Shit stains are hard to get out. Ever try to wash out railroad tracks in your undies? Damn near impossible!

Snots and boogers come right out - no problem. It's like the tide and the hot water melt them.

And they don't stain. Shit stains.

2. I just realized that I AM doing it right now - as I'm replying to this thread! How ironic!

3. So after you get hosed down, you wipe it up with a shirt?? Gross!
    Just kidding.
    My ex GF used to use one of my socks to wipe it up. One day, I forgot about one of them and my roomate picked it up, realized what it was, and threw it down on the ground while yelling, "MAGIC SOCK! MAGIC SOCK!!!"

Oh, those were the days!

4. I'm guessing you still live with your parents, and your parents do your laundry.

5. I always blow my nose in a nice white tee.... its a sn ot rag.. feels way better on your nose than TP!!! fuk the TP

6. And how in the world did you come to that conclusion there, little buddy?

What do you have, shirt-snot phobia or something? :poke:

7. +rep for you my man. Exactly. I say everyone - young and old - boy and girl should try this.

8. for real... good for cum too :tup: lol

9. i've been using a designated snot T ever since reading this thread...it has greatly improved my life..no more stumbling around at 2 am looking for a tissue..thanks GC!

10. Gross. I only blow my nose only on clean clothes, thank you.

11. You're all fucking nasty.

12. well yea if i'm not going to wear it again. after that it gets thrown in the laundry
    dirty shirts are good for cleaning cum up too :3 it's like recycling because you're not putting more toilet paper/paper towels/tissue in landfills by using old dirty shirts

13. I've done it with a dirty towel a couple times, never shirt though, wouldn't wanna ruin my shirts o_O

14. Dude, I blow my nose on whatever I can get on, although I commonly use washclothes and towels. Like today, after I got out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and blew as hard as I could. Like, I really like using a random dirty shirt. It just feels right.

15. Snot rockets for me

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

16. Most of the time a sneeze will just hit me, no time to react to it at all. So I have to do what I can.

17. Ive done it........but i don't usually do it..............:passing-joint:

18. I’ve done it with the shirt I’m wearing when I’m workin. I’m a real gross MF.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. This is some good shit ya dug up.

20. Na not for me, I'm a tradesman have some fucking nasty bogies. Rather use something disposable.