Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who hear smokes every day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Riddim, May 25, 2008.

1. Am I the only one? Might be later in the evening but don't miss.

2. morning and night mostly. very rare that i miss a day unless im mad dry and broke, but thats rare haha

3. Lately its been an everyday thing, but I need to cut back because I'm not made of money.:mad:

4. at least once or twice a day, it would be more if i had more cash

5. My roommate and I split an 8th every two days. We like to stay nice and toasty. I don't think I'd be able to deal with people at my work without being blazed. Petty, old people.

6. Ive been rooted at some point everyday for the last 2 years or so. Sounds crazy when I actually say that...But its a part of my everyday life. Always havin seshes with at least a couple homies in the p.m. as well.

stay blunted ppl

7. i was high before 10:30am today

8. Hit a bowl in the morning when i get up, and it pretty much continues that way till i go to sleep. Hehe I was thinking maybe thats the reason you confused here with hear.

9. I was high at 6 am today.

10. If I chief in the morning and actually get off my ass instead of sitting around, I feel much better about the day. At least three times a week, three of us wake up at 7:30, chief and play disc golf at 8:00. It's the best routine and by the time everyone else is awake, we've already had some exercise and are ready for our second bowl. Makes heading out to the greenbelt and Sculpture Falls that much more enjoyable.

11. the real question is who doesn't smoke every day?

12. Its a everday thing.

13. I always make sure I pack a bowl before bed.

14. since i got no real job i just smoke a bowl wenever , when i wake up , smoke a bowl , n just stay hazey all day , usualy like every hour or so ill pack my bowl , and usualy dont need 2 bowls , so i usualy have a half left for next time . i dunno how much i smoke up cause i never keep track. n reup before im out .n if i dont get bud i have a nice kief n hash stash wich i use and add on to all the time. :)

15. *Here.

And yes, every day.

16. I hear smokes every day.....

they go "puff puff"

:laughing:

17. Count me in.

18. i didn't want to say it but you beat me to it anyways.... i've been a daily smoker for the past 3 months now and i think im gonna cut back :(......then again maybe not :p:rolleyes:

19. I smoke a 0.2g bowl every night after my son falls asleep for the night.