Who hear knows Microsoft Word really well?

Discussion in 'General' started by primetime21335, Jan 11, 2008.

1. I'm trying to figure out how to indent the right side of a paper when I quote a large section of a book. You know, where you indent both sides instead of putting it in quotes because it's so long. Well, I can't figure out how to do it and I've been trying to figure it out for a long while.

If someone told me how to do it I'd really appreciate it. :eek:

2. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but right-align the page and then just press tab where you want the indent to be.

The right-align button is the one with a few lines that are flush on the right side and uneven on the left. They should be next to the left-align, center, and justify buttons.

3. Thanks for the response but that won't do what I'm looking for. It needs to be indented on both sides.

4. Here's an easy way to do it.

Wait until you are completely finished your paper, this should be one of the last pieces of formatting you do.

Follow My Directions.

Highlight The Section You want to be 'blockquoted.'

At the top ruler, drag your indent marker over a half of an inch.

Do the same for the right side indent.

Click Justify as your alignment.

Voila. Just make sure the blockquote section remains highlighted thewhole time.

Attached Files:

• d1.jpg
      d1.jpg
      File size:
      223.7 KB
      Views:
    • d2.jpg
      d2.jpg
      File size:
      210.7 KB
      Views:
    • d3.jpg
      d3.jpg
      File size:
      205.2 KB
      Views:
    • D4.jpg
      D4.jpg
      File size:
      204 KB
      Views:
  5. I LUV YOU! :hello::hello: +rep!!

*edit* SHIT I already repped you, i need to spread it around (actually I rep people quite often wtf?). Sorry man, but take a big THANKS anyways!