Who HATES being dry?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan9690, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I do :( *sniffle*

2. I'm never dry.

3. This bowl is for you! How long will you be dry for man?

4. Not too sure hopefully i'll pick up tomorrow, I guess the wait will just make it that much better :smoke:

5. i feel your pain man, yesterday morning i finished it off, so ive been looking to liquor

6. Doesn't bother me that much to be honest,
    am I the only person who likes being sober too?

7. i dont mind it, my thinking is ive spent a majority of my 19 years being sober its nothing special. i would rather spend the next 19 fucked up

8. Life is miserable sober, lol.

9. I enjoy it too on occasion. Especially during the week for classes it makes getting my shit done a lot easier.

I'm never dry though because I hate not having the option to be able to blaze whenever I want

10. No man i agree with you.

11. Yeah thats really it. Plus i was banking on having a snow day tomorrow and burnin'.

12. The real question is "Who dosent hate being dry?"

13. it might be dry on the streets, but it's flooding in my room.

14. lol you asked a bunch of pot smokers who else hates not hav'in bud... :hello:

15. wish i could just quote that w/ no reply.

16. Yeah man being dry is not a hobby of mine lol. Its not like I can't survive without herb, but you know, its always nice to have some suplly, even if not smoking it makes me feel nice inside.

17. i've been dry for a good while.
    life goes on...

18. The one thing that you can always look forward to when your dry is that your tolerance will go down and the next time you smoke you'll get super baked.