Who Has the best Sig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 23, 2003.

?

Which sig is best? (just so there's no favoritism) ;)

1. .Annual drug deaths: tobacco: 395,000, alcohol: 125,000, 'legal' drugs: 38,000, illegal drug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. "All the people from high school that I though would be cooler if they smoked now smoke...and they&#

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the sky is not the limit; The ground is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. "Speech is power: Speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel. It is to bring another out of his ba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. "They taste like crap! What are these mints called?" - "Excrements"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. -If Ignorance is bliss, give me Agony. -Time flys when your not in pain or prison. -Educate yourself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - gro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. ignorance makes one a slave to the thoughts of others.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. p.s. this is what part of the alphabet would look like without q and r

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Hippie - Highly Inteligent People Pursuing Interesting Endevours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. right here ,right now.watching the world wake up from history

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Who has the best Sig?

(btw... i'm not completely big headed... i'm voting for someone else)

2. i quite like mine, but digits one is cool and the top one

3. i picked the first one.... that one is tight... lol

4. hehe, tis the reason i made this poll. i just thought everyone should see that ace sig.

anyone remember who's it is?

5. lol@zia

I have to go with mine, cause we be good till the last drop lol I dunno, mine really just sums up ME

6. And to think I was about to change mine the other day b/c I didn't know if other people liked it as much as I do. One reason I didn't change it is b/c I forgot what I was going to change it to.

7. I'm gonna have to say i enjoy reading toosicks excremints sig the best!

-Samus-

8. I picked the book one because I love to read and I'm not a big fan of dogs. I mean there is nothing wrong with dogs and that is not the point-I just grew up with cats so I like them much better. Anyway I love to read and I'm a fast reader which makes it better although I often get finished with a good book and then feel sad because I'm done with it.

9. haha you stoner!

kia... consider yourself lucky.
    i wish i could read fast.
    imagine what it must be like for dislexics who crave knowledge in books so badly yet are hindered because reading seems such a chore.

10. STOP STOP THE VOTES!

ALL VOTES ARE NULLIFIED!

i have the new winner right here... laffed my ass of!

congressional medal of honour goes to...
    "Don't beat up a dwarf with learning disabilities- it's not big and it's deffinately not clever!"

11. LOL, that just about describes me too...that's why I hate buying books...it's kind of a waste of money..I finish them in 1-2 days, sometimes a matter of hours if they're really good....so what I like to do when I have time is go to a large bookstore when they open, find a good book or two and see how far I can get by the time they close. Sometimes I can finish both. (plus, I like cats much better than dogs, too)

12. Digit-sorry about the dyslexia thing. That would be a nightmare. I guess everyone has things that they are good at and things that are really hard for them. Like I totally suck at algebra and geomotry-those type of math subjects so I was blessed with being a good and fast reader. I guess it all balances out in the end.

Hempress-it sounds like we have alot in common. I too hate to buy books but when I do I make sure its something I know I will really enjoy and often I will reread my favorite ones when there is nothing else to read. I just got a library card when I went to a field trip to the library with my daughter's class. So, I plan to start utilizing it. It's exciting to me because lately I haven't read anything good and now I can go there and check out all kinds of good stuff. Who are your favorite authors?

13. I think I like:

That is just too true. LOL

P.S. Ralph Nadar was the first to say the top one.

P.S.S. I think someone else had this sig. before I did. But I haven't seen it in a while.

14. Fucking too right...

Grasscity Deals Near You