Who has straightedge/non smoking friends who routinely yell @ them for blazing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a_bong_princess, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hahaa. I have a theory that the world would be a much more chill place to be if everyone would get high, just once... and then all the straight edgers might know half a fuck about what we stoners are saying :D Lol.

2. I whole heartedly agree lol. I'm relentless against my non smoking friends until they smoke at least once. Now I don't have any friends that haven't ever smoked.

3. Schweet :cool::hello: I one day hope to attain that goal... hm. Thinking by the end of this summer, my friend JJ will likely have come around. The woods behind my house are a pretty magical place, so much potential for getting high that I've overlooked all these years... no cops or parents back there either =] May take a bit of convincing, but getting her high will be a hell of a lot easier than my old lame-o friends :p

4. Lol you can always tell which ones will crack :smoking:

5. I used to be straightedge...

When I first started I told one of my straightedge friends about it who I thought would be cool...nope. He goes and tells my Bible thumping Religious friend I tried it twice and he wouldn't stop bugging me about it for weeks. He pretty much stopped bugging me about it. But if the subject ever comes up he acts like I'm a terrible sinner who will go to hell and needs saving. While I don't think its a sin and I'm a little Religious.

And other people usually bug me about it because I don't look the type, and my nerd friends joke with me and say I smoke crack. To which I respond, "Man thats a hard drug I stick with herbs."

6. I've convinced many a person that pot should be legalized by saying the following:

"The U.S. Government spends about 14 billion dollars a year pursuing, arresting, prosecuting and ultimately, jailing small time marijuana users. The fact is, whether or not marijuana should be legalized has nothing to do with whether or not YOU think it's moral. The government should NEVER be spending 14 billion dollars of OUR money preventing people from using a substance that is less impairing than alcohol and less addictive than caffeine"

Works like a charm.

7. Cant say I approve of that, you would lose their trust and probably turn them against it forever, even if they liked it (which I assume they would, but only because Im a stoner, which is probably the same reason you think they would like it) they probably would make themselves find a reason for not liking it. Also, some straight edge kids take pride in not having anything that is mind altering. Although they are missing out on fun, that is their right. I would never force anyone to do it, you are more likely to get a longer term smoking with them in the future if you let them do it for themselves on their own schedule.

8. Wow, true.... and very wise advice. I need to stop listening to that kid so easily, Eric really brings out my impulsive side, not always a good thing... hehe :eek:

9. i used to be that guy...if i could go back in time i'd kick my own ass and tell me to stfu.

10. My friend that I always smoke with was never about weed. I remember like 3 years ago asking him if he ever smoked. He said nah and when I asked why he replied by saying he just wants to be able to say he never did that. Now he smokes whenever he pleases, found out his parents used to be all into it, and realized he sounded like a total stick in the mud when he said that to me.

11. Most of my friends smoke. I have maybe two or three that don't, but all are cool with it, it's just not their thing. One of them, I understand why he can't smoke now (his school has a no tolerance policy and he can be tested at anytime), but before he went to school - I never really understood why he wouldn't. It's pretty much in his blood, his mom and step dad blaze and cop bud occasionally from the same person I do and his dad is an ex-hippie. :smoking:

12. Lol. I love my non-smoking friends. Some of them don't know I smoke, the others don't treat me any differently they anyone else. And they like to hear my high stories.

13. This is how i feel about some discussions between me and my parents...

14. yea but the people that handle our money and get paid by our money (cops, public defenders, judgges, etc) wouldnt let that happen

15. i don't associate with lames.
    seriously, if someone can't deal with the fact i smoke pot, they can move right along, cry me a river, then use all the tampons they ARENT using for their sandy vaginas to build a shitty bridge so they might cross the tear river and get the fuck away from me. :)

16. My non-smoking friends are great,

they don't care about that shit at all. They don't bother me about what I do and I don't do it to them either. They all have their fixes, too.

17. i use to but then either they realize they are wrong for trying to change my mind or i happen to not be friends with them anymore

18. ugh i hate the fact that my friends are fuckin alcoholics and look down on weed...watev, they can just go and suck a big rooster fuckin cock...... keep ur comments to urselves u alqui motherfuckers..... as they sit and cry about shit while drunk , i am laughin my ass off and high... :smoking:

19. Lol yea... stick in the mud, that was me a few yrs ago, like a broken record repeating the "above the influence" crap I'd been fed all my life. But, now I feel that as an adult it is my duty to remain above the IGNORANCE of most of my school by tokin it up :smoke:

20. ugh i dated a fellow member of the xxx cult, he would always be wayyy to concerned if i was ever drinking or smoking. one time after a night of puffn with my friend kevin i went to his house mad late ripped and he was so pissed off and lectured me how he cant even have a conversation with me and you know making me feel bad about my extra curricular activities. but whatever man they just dont understand the maryjane isnt a drug.