Who has seen the whole Rambo series?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. #1 Ronald U. Swanson, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    I've been into Rambo since i was 8 or 9 because my dad loved the series and it was one of the few violent or adult rated films/series he let me watch. I might be incredibly biased but i literally cannot watch Rambo enough times. Everybody loves war movies but these are something different, no one can argue that. 

Anyways favorite movie? Scene?
    My favorite scene is in First Blood when he tells the main cop he could have killed all of his deputies and him and he needs to give up the fight he cant win.

I cant have a favorite movie.

General Rambo/Sly thread

Attached Files:

2. Rambo 3 was my favourite, I loved the part where he shoots the explosive arrow head's around

3. Just watched Rambo 4(?) last night again, ...is fun, but Morrell(?) who wrote first blood didn't expect to loose control of the script like that ...read the book, very very different story, Rambo not dying in Rambo (1) lead to making even more money for the producers, but Rambo should have died in Rambo (1) cause that was what most of the movie was about, coming back from Vietnam, and seeing how fucked the USA is....!

things don't change ....lol

4. Right!! that would have set the message more in stone if it would have ended with a war hero being killed essential because he was a war hero.

But i mean come on who's not happy there are 4 movies lol

4 is good but its really just their last Rambo series milking opportunity so it isn't great. I can say it was a whole new version of Rambo which makes it great in its own respect.

5. I loved "Rambo" so much when I was a kid I had a................hamster named Rambo. yes a hamster he was awesome and i buried him when he died in his house outside my bedroom window...goodbye Rambo..rip

6. Love these movies, but hate war movies. Weird.

7. #7 Twistedweather, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Rambo was a bad ass.  The original was my favorite.
    Would love to see a cage match between Braddock, Rambo, and John Matrix. :ey:   My favorite 80's war super heroes
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Seen them all, own them all. :metal: