Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who has quit smoking cigerettes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 3, 2003.

1. I actually just quit successfully, and got over the hump... Now it's just gross to me... Altho day 3 was really fucking hard.. even smoking weed didn't help.. I feel so much better now tho.

2. I just quit right now. I read this post and said fuck it no more cigs. I feen out sometimes and smoke butts in the ash tray. I gotta stop. Im going to just save my cigarette money and buy weed. Much more healthier.

3. jw what kind of cigs do you guys smoke?

4. This thread is tight, I quit smoking last April. Fuck cigs they're nasty as hell.

5. Look at the avatar man Newports all the way, but i just stopped. maybe i will have 1 more cig tonight but thats it. Tommorow im quitting cold-turkey.

6. And you'll feel better!

7. I didn't quit smoking cigarettes, I just changed to marijuana cigarettes. And dropped tobacco. :p

I love saying "marijuana cigarette" :smoking:

8. I quit smoking cigarettes last April. The prices were rising over and over, and I had to choose between nicotine or THC since I could no longer afford both. Guess who won? A month or so earlier I had decided, and finally announced a week before "I am quitting smoking as of Monday!" Then I looked at the calendar and realized that Monday was 420. So I announced "I am quitting smoking as of Tuesday!!!" So I did. Cold turkey. And I woulda been a mean, MEAN bastard those first three days if it hadn't been for my dear friend Cannabis.

9. haha i feel you newport 100's all day. I been trying to quit but nothings better then a fine newport after a blunt or after a nice filling meal:p

10. I haven't had any tobacco in over a week. I'll miss hookah, quality cigars, and hand-rolled cigarettes, but I think that deciding to quit was worth it. Being healthy and addiction-free is a lot more fun than cancer.

11. I dont smoke cigarettes, only weed for my lungs baby :D

12. i only smoke if im really in the mood for one or if i just want one but i must say i wouldnt even finsh a pack they would go stale before i finished half of them.. so i dont consider myself addicted.i think it is because i smoke weed. i think weed has gotten me to quit smoking tobbacco .
    another good thing of the wonderful plant.

13. FUCK CIGARETTES

I quit January second. Haven't touched one since. I'm chewin my Nicorette right now. ;)

14. QFT

I agree completely. I'm currently close to quitting for good and even cutting back helped, I can't wait to feel how it is to be completely free of it!

FUCK CIGARETTES

15. i smoked for not too long, just cuz i felt like it. Wasn't really hooked, was doing half a pack a day.
    But i stopped last month, i still have 1 with friends but eh. when i see a pack or something related to it i have a craving for it, but it tastes like shit now.

16. trying to quit. switched from marlboro full flavor to lights and just smoked more. i knew that was gonna happen before i even switched. damn ha

17. I did quit smoking ciggarettes for a while but I've started back up again recently. I guess that it isn't so bad though because I'm not one of those tobbacy smokers who craves a ciggarette all the time. I just smoke when somebody offers me a ciggarette. I know, I know. Its a nasty habit and I need to quit the shit PERMANENTLY because the shit catches up too you. I don't really BUY ciggarettes but I know a lot of people who smoke them and they like too offer me ciggys and I just can't really turn them down either. FUCK.

WHY DOES POISEN TASTE SO GOOD AND WHY IS IT SO SATISFYINGLY GOOD?

18. It was a bitch to ween myself off rollied american spirits this last semester. was ciggie free almost two months until i just bought a stoned pack at 7/11 fuck

19. I did almost as soon as i started smoking mj, ill have one here and there but rarely.

20. I quit.