Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who has passed DOT drug test with quickfix. 6.1?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dp420, Jun 7, 2016.

1. What's up tokers! I have DOT physical/drug test coming up and there is no fuckin way I'll pass using my urine, but I have heard lots of stories of quickfix working for DOT tests, does anybody have any personal success stories with using quickfix??? Any input would be really appreciated especially if it's a recent success story, thanks everybody!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It wasn't a DOT test, a 5 panel with specimen validity testing, got popped for a random on the 24th of May, used QF 6.1 and I'm still employed. In my case, no news is good news. Get the temp right and steady your nerves and you'll be good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey DP420,

I just used quick fix plus 6.1. I'm happy to say that I passed my DOT 5 panel. I live in Colorado. I was very skeptical that it was going to back synthetic/invalid, but I decided to give it a try. All I can say is make sure the temp is right, and you'll pass. In my case I didn't use the microwave I used the heating pad provided and let it heat up on my to the test. I wish you luck my friend.

6/30/16 Quick fix 6.1 passed my 5 panel in Denver, Colorado.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's awesome, congrats on passing and thanks for sharing your experience. I take my test towards the end of July so that makes me feel better about the situation

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Has anyone used quick fix 6.1 at quest diagnostics? I heard they use "test sure" which can detect syenthetic? Just took ua last Friday still awaiting results I guess. Thanks!