Who has it better? Man, or Woman?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420Stillblazin, May 12, 2012.

1. I say men. We get paid more, get to pee standing up, get to fuck as many girls as possible without being called a slut, and we dont have to worry about that time of the month, or giving birth.

Men have got it made imo.

2. Although all of that is true, it's kinda fucked up that it is true.

3. All that may be true, but if you are a good looking woman, and smart, you can have it all...

4. As men we don't get free drinks for simply having tits.

5. #5 Mogwai, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Good looking women > good looking men> ugly women> ugly men

Chicks have it easier if they're willing to not give a fuck about conforming to certain stereotypes that many seem to feel obligated to stick to.. if that makes sense.

6. I think this can be summed up in one sentence. Men have it easier biologically, while women have it easier sociologically.

7. i know man :(

8. girls bleed every single month and give birth, man wins

9. Im gona say ugly men>ugly woman, because woman dont really care so much about looks, as long as you can make her laugh.

10. If a girl's pretty she doesn't have to do much in life.

11. Pretty girls have it easy for sure. Don't have to work, can just suck money out of a rich guys dick. Being not-so-bad looking and smart is ok. Being ugly and dumb and a girl is prob the worst combination.

12. I've been both...and imo being a Man was more rewarding... regretting the change

13. I wanna be sexist and say that all the pretty girls have back aches from "doing nothing at all and having everything" from being on said back being pounded by some rich old dude who's about to die.

14. Neither.

They both could die easily from a bullet to the head.

[​IMG]

Oh wait, that's not what you meant by the question?

15. Neither. We are all on the same plane.

Gender is a trait that most judge unfairly upon. Obviously our bodies are built different for the most part. At peak physical condition a man will have more brute force, but that doesn't make women unequal, look at it more as a game of chess.

In the grand scheme of things the money aspect, etc, mean nothing. The world is so enthralled with the idea of working and getting ahead.. but ones mind cannot flourish in a concrete jungle.

The real question is this: who will make better use of the knowledge and experiance they have...men or women.

16. Women have it better. :)

17. Bam..... this right here.

18. It all depends on your situation

19. Man has never gotten anything good for showing his cleavage, so i say women.