Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who has dreams after smoking before sleeping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wkcrawler, Jun 14, 2010.

1. what i mean is, if i have a joint will i have dreams when i sleep and do you?
    if so, what was your craziest/funniest/scariest dream you had?

:smoking::bongin:

2. Oasis done a song about dreams, and how pot usually stops dreams.

I concur, the more i toke the less i dream. I stop toking and they come back vivid as you like.

3. I have a lot of dreams. I can't really say I've noticed a difference while high, but I know many have. I think it has to do with some chemical. Either seratonin or melatonin or something, I don't remember.

4. I either have absolutely no dreams, or the most insane dreams ever that feel so real. Theres no inbetween anymore.

5. im the same as this guy^^^. either nothing or i wake up wondering if i really did just ride that unicorn lol

6. I've found that a good Indica couch lock will put you out feeling nice when you're going to sleep. I smoked about 2 blunts of some homegrown Master Kush before turning in last night and I would definitely say my mind and body thanked me when I woke up this morning.

I had really colorful dreams and I still have bits and pieces of them but I can't really remember all of it. My body felt completely relaxed when I got up and stretched. :smoking:

7. i have some pretty crazy dreams sometimes haha:smoking:

8. I reccomend eating cheese, preferably cheddar, before sleeping after marijuana.
    The cheese combined with the weed will produce some insanely vivid dreams.

9. i havent dreamed (aka never remembered any dreams) ever since i started smoking weed.

Cause you guys do know that you dream every night no matter what right? You just sometimes remember the dreams, and sometimes you dont.

10. i can has dreams before sleeping?