Who has been in this situation?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DenaliXero, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Has anyone of higher authroirty, caught you blazing, but said "if yiu give me a hit ill let it slide"? For example, a bouncer, security guard, employees at a job, or even a cop?

I remember when I was at an entertainment place, arcade games etc.. the worker knew we were high and has mj on us, he said he would ban us for life and kick the shit out of us of we didn't give him a hit. So.. we did. This dude was like 13242342x our size. Juice monkey.

2. I remember one time I was smokin a zoot with my friends in a alley a fed come out of no where told us to drop the green an everythink we had on us on the floor. So we did he questioned my name ect. I obviously lied and he said he doesn't care about the cannabis just the lieing?

He really made me dealt a joint for nothing.

3. No, but in high school two of my English teachers were talking and as I passed by (freshly baked just after lunch) I noticed some donuts on the table. I asked for one and one teacher asked the other "what do you think, does he deserve one?" And the other teacher said "i dunno if he deserves it but it sure smells like he wants one."
    And then I got the donut.

4. i don't really believe in authority, but a cop let me slide one time. He took the bag, don't know what he did with it but I was rejoicing

5. a mall security just recently caught me smoking, but he was real nice about it. he just said i couldnt smoke in the parking structure.lol

6. therefor you should have replied
    "roof top it is":smoking:

7. Once I was chilling behind the mall smoking a blunt and a security guard walked out. I didn't even notice him until he was like 5 feet from me. He says, in the dickish tone imaginable, "ay boy what you got in your hand there" and I was like it's tobacco man. He called bullshit and asked for it so, me being young and not knowing what the fuck to do (first time being caught), I just handed it to him.

He takes a massive rip from it, holds his hit in, and then takes a few small hits and then exhales it all. Then he tosses it on the grounds and snubs it out. I'm o_O'ing by this point so I didn't know what to do, but I was too scared to run, so I just asked if I could leave.

He says "nah now we've got work to do" and asks for my name and parents phone number and all that. I give it to him just thinking I'm fucked. He's like "you know I can have you and your family banned from this mall for life right? Smoking here has been such an ongoing problem that we might even be able to prosecute your parents since you're a minor".

I'm visibly scared by this point. Like shaking and everything. He, again in such a smartass tone, asks "oh you shit your pants?" And I say "no but I damn near could". He says he feels like he could too, and then he tells me to lay on the ground.

I dunno what to do, so I just say okay and do it thinking I'm about to be arrested. Then this motherfucker drops his trousers and bends his ass over me. Before I can ask what he's doing dude just shits all over me, mostly hitting my chest.

He pulls his pants up, calls me a bitch, and just leaves. I pick the mushed blunt up, finish it, and just skate home. I get home and mom asks why I have shit all over me and I just said I was skating some stairs and fell and must have knocked myself out and I just woke up like that. I don't know if she believed it or what

The next day the fucker calls my mom and said I was banned from the mall because he caught me beating off in the bathroom... goddamn

8. I died.

9. Epic !

10. I died then came back to life

11. Ahahahahahahah next time im on a computer, +rep

12. Never. I've walked past cops with joints in my hand so many times they either didn't care or didn't know.

13. I laughed my ass off, yes, but if this is real I am sickened. I'd be seeing this fucker again, no doubt haha

14. loool Ive been blackmailed into sharing weed XD

15. Can't say I have. Entertaining thread though.

16. Even if it's not historically accurate it was fucking hilarious. Troll threads are the best ones sometimes. The hardest times ive laughed have been at threads that are now deleted. i would kill to read some of those again they were that funny!Damn gc has changed...

17. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Once I was chilling behind the mall smoking a blunt and a security guard walked out. I didn't even notice him until he was like 5 feet from me. He says, in the dickish tone imaginable, "ay boy what you got in your hand there" and I was like it's tobacco man. He called bullshit and asked for it so, me being young and not knowing what the fuck to do (first time being caught), I just handed it to him.

He takes a massive rip from it, holds his hit in, and then takes a few small hits and then exhales it all. Then he tosses it on the grounds and snubs it out. I'm o_O'ing by this point so I didn't know what to do, but I was too scared to run, so I just asked if I could leave.

He says "nah now we've got work to do" and asks for my name and parents phone number and all that. I give it to him just thinking I'm fucked. He's like "you know I can have you and your family banned from this mall for life right? Smoking here has been such an ongoing problem that we might even be able to prosecute your parents since you're a minor".

I'm visibly scared by this point. Like shaking and everything. He, again in such a smartass tone, asks "oh you shit your pants?" And I say "no but I damn near could". He says he feels like he could too, and then he tells me to lay on the ground.

I dunno what to do, so I just say okay and do it thinking I'm about to be arrested. Then this motherfucker drops his trousers and bends his ass over me. Before I can ask what he's doing dude just shits all over me, mostly hitting my chest.

He pulls his pants up, calls me a bitch, and just leaves. I pick the mushed blunt up, finish it, and just skate home. I get home and mom asks why I have shit all over me and I just said I was skating some stairs and fell and must have knocked myself out and I just woke up like that. I don't know if she believed it or what

The next day the fucker calls my mom and said I was banned from the mall because he caught me beating off in the bathroom... goddamn[/quote]

Please please tell me this is true.

18. If that started to happen to me, I'd just run lol.. and if he started to shit on my chest, with his ass over me, I'd fucking give him a whack to the nuts.

19. loool you know why id never be blackmailed into giving up my weed? im tooooooo smart for it. id let em take a hit... hold the weed... and be like "YO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL ME DRUGS?!?!? IM CALLING THE COPS!!!!" then id be like " unless you give me a couple bucks for the weed you stole."

20. Bro you got fucked so hard and plus that's when you were a minor dang just wow