Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who has an awesome dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Das Nuk, Nov 5, 2010.

1. This Thread is not about looking for a hook-up or to discus hook-ups.

This thread is to show some love for your dealer. The kind of guy who will hook ya up if your a little short, always has good bud, and is just a pleasure to deal with.

My guy is awesome. He's awlays got great stuff, smokes me up with the new batches before I buy, and is always there when I call. Guy is just awesome.

I smoke a bowl in your honor sir. :smoke:

2. I am the awesome!

3. Hell ya my guy has a good heart if u know what I mean. Always hooks up gs to 1.2-1.4.
    If I come through alot he throws in extra. I can hit him up any time of day. I already have him comin to deliver some dank and some things that tend to come outta the ground after a good rain:hello::hello::hello:. Hate dealin with unreliable dealers that are tryin to live a fantasy.

4. I'm not going to lie - a dealers' priority when making an exchange is their money and so long as they get it, they're satsified.

I've built a steader relationship with my dealer. He lives relatively near; he will go out of his way to hook you up (even if he has no supply of his own); he sells, smokes and loans you his stash until you can make your payment (known as "on tick"); and is a genuinely nice guy just trying to make a living. I've known him since he was in junior school and my brothers one of his long-time school friends.

Ideal in every way for me and I am fortunate to do buisness.

5. My dealer is pretty cool, been buying from hom for about 6 years now. Always hooks me up if I'm short and I ask him, (ex. a dub for 15 bucks) and he always gives me 4 gram 1/8's for 50 bucks of the best shit he can get his hands on.

6. My dealer is in my closet.

7. my dealer liked me cause i would get ounces every day

8. yeah hes legit never dry and always ready to sell, only after work though

9. I do, I do! my dealers awesome, makes deals, has the name brand shit and is always on time and what he says the price is is infact the price, and he almost always packs a bong hit for me 2 try it from his own stash :smoke:

10. My dealer is the shit. He's going through a rough time with the law right now so its hard for him to get around. He knows I'll always give him a ride/food and he ALWAYS hooks it up...20 bucks will get me 2-3 g's

He told me once that everyone in town usually has the same bud and alot of dealers will buy off him or his guy and try to hustle kids with jacked up prices but he doesnt see the point in being so greedy. Honest guy right there.

11. I love my dealer! He's even on my Christmas card list. He is very generous with me, and I appreciate that a lot. He also delivers to me. I don't even have to leave my house to pick up. He brings the pick up to me. He's even started bringing his wife and kids with him because his wife and I get on together so well, and his kids love playing in my daughter's club house while we "visit". :p

12. without giving too much info away...
    i usually give hima days notice, but sometimes can calla nd he's there with stuff available 99% of the time. prices are reasonable, supply is constant and varies with many different strains (so much so that I hate not being able to take them all with me), HAS NEVER SHORTED ME EVER, offers a toke, is friendly to talk to, is not sketchy, and yeah all that.

plus when he has a small surpluis, the prices go way down.

13. My dealer is a friend of my older brother.

Always has the best shit around, he pushes major weight (pounds at a time) around.

Always hooks up my 1/8s fat, and at a decent price too.

14. My dealer is the best dealer i've ever had. Nice guy, smart, great deals, hooks me up with quarters for 100 (which anyone in CT knows that for dank, that's a fucking great deal). He's dealing and saving most his money for art school. He painted trippy pictures on the walls and ceiling in his room. I feel like i'm sitting in the middle of his own Lucy trip when i'm hanging with him.

15. much love going out to my dealer. I've known him for two years and he ALWAYS hooks me up, on every single bag. If i only have a 10, he will sell me a dime bag. If i'm waiting on a paycheck, he will front me, sometimes giving me the buds 3-5 days before i can get the cash. What, a, champion. Not to mention he always has top quality headies. :smoke:

16. I think I'm a cool person

17. I go to dispensaries....best dealer ever!

18. love this +rep

19. Everytime i go over to get a sack, he welcomes me with a bong and always cuts me a fat deal, been getting 8ths for 35$ of some really nice weed he grew

20. I just picked up a 1/4oz (weighed out at 8.1 :D ) for $100 of some nice Sour D. Stuff is so so so nice.