Who has actually used the Aerogarden?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rollanotherup, Feb 11, 2009.

1. OK. I would like to grow Lowryder #2's in the Aerogarden 6 Elite Plus w/ the raisable light arm up to 34". I plan on not using the nute tabs that they come with. Instead I plan on using the Canna product nutes. Yes Canna is on the expensive side, but if I am going to use this then I want to give these babies a fighting chance. Has anyone hear actually used the Aerogarden for this. I have read post after post of people saying they heard you can grow decent stuff in it, to some people saying it sucks, to others that rave about it. But does anyone have any real results they can share. Yields specifically and nutes used.

2. I have actually used the Aerogarden to grow but i highly recommend that you only use it for the vegitative process because after the roots start to really grow it will block up all water ways to the roots and its not fun to clean

3. It's a joke, might be good for clones. Take it back your money will be better spent on some bucket's, CFL's and anything else you might need. I wish someone would have given me this advice...