Who has a steam???

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by floridaisdank, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Add me :) my names ivorydoll

2. eggic1

add me up

3. llamapalooza15

4. thebigdude909 :p

5. PANZER³

Add me :)

6. Any CS players left?

7. Whats a "Steam?" steam roller? too harsh to smoke with IMO...

8. i for the life of me can not get steam to work on my mac book pro. anyone else running it on mac?

9. SkatingBerlin554 is my steam name, but the only games I have for PC so far is civilization 5 and mafia 2. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"SpaceNuggets"']i for the life of me can not get steam to work on my mac book pro. anyone else running it on mac?[/quote]

Yes! iMac. And also my MBP. What's the issue when you try to run it?

11. like ill click the icon and it immediatly says cannot connect to steam(server). cant even sign in or anything

12. add me: lifemushroom

13. haha.

14. I'm friends with many from the boards already, but I'm always down for more.
    chocobo_29

15. Yup. Up for a match ?

16. Add me on Steam: sinnersneedlove. Stupid name, I know. Inspired by Atreyu, because I thought they were bad ass when I was thirteen. Haha.

I only have a few MP games. TF2, CS 1.6, Dead Space 2, Alien Swarm, Borderlands... can't remember what, if anything, else I have.

17. Steam be having them sales yo. Still have so many games to play but with these sales I'll never clear my backlog lol. As for multi-player games, I play L4D2 and KF mostly. Steam ID: ovariesbeforebrovaries