who had a long weekend long read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by peachcigar, Dec 8, 2009.

1. #1 peachcigar, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    my friends surf this site and I dont want them to know everything I do so if you read it then you know how badass my week was and that I rolled 3 times and did a 8 ball of coke and ate prob 15 and a couple mushroom caps and smoked some juciy juice weed and allmost got pussy

2. Lmfaooooooooooooooo

Sounds like you had fun.
    be careful with the cops, one run in is once too many

3. I tried to read as much as I could, but it was just a big block. I skimmed through it all though. You're lucky you got away from the cops twice bro. You should probably quit drinking and driving so much, especially since you're underage. I'm not bagging on you or anything, I just think it would be a better idea.

Props on getting out of two bad situations though. Haha.

4. o and my buddy got me some paper I was supposed to buy today but ended up with no money so I didnt call I will post pics of that pickup if I get it tomaroow

5. paper acid

6. Ohh, like blotter? Haha.

7. here's my weekend

friday smoke about an eighth of dank and hit up the mall and eat dinnner there as well. Then picked up some styrofoam cups, went back and chilled at my buddy house and poured up some purp drank and start sippinn till bout midnight. then we wracked out the beers i had probably 4-6( don't realy remember). It was so fuckinnnn slow like i was in a movie that was continously slow mo throughout.

Saturday, i wake n bake, chill at home till bout mid afternoon my bro comes over and we rolled a two fatties and went blunt cruisin down to Philly. It up the shops.. drove back for a BIG AsS PARTY. Took 3 shots of 151 and popped a roll before the party. It was crazy people were snortin all kinds of pills and coke in the kitchen there was just heaps of cigarette butts and roaches everywhere. The house reaked of straight craziness lol. And the funniest shit is when i watched two people on the coach that were trippin on K and DXM and they were movin like zombies and i was tryin to like the one guy from dawn of the dead lol...

Sunday. blazed all day and did a cold water extraction with vics and drank that. went to bed and woke up for class today.