who gets there girlfriend to help ?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wonderskunk, May 17, 2010.

1. :laughing::laughing:

Well, I was talking about the growing...but, now that you mention it-I'm staring at a basket of dirty laundry too...

That's a bummer about the dispensaries. I thought that BS was supposed to have been stopped. :(

2. Sad indeed. Its a travesty that people think they can legislate morality.

Back to the topic at hand...panties. Oh, wait, nevermind...:D

This bowl is for all the under appreciated growers out there!!:bongin:

3. that"s funny Kate, that's opposite and my girl's name is Kate so that's funny tooo

4. I'm more of a doob kind of guy so i'll add this!!:smoke:

5. ya thats weird cause i actually did laundry today for the first time in a while. lol

6. Did ya do her laundry too? Or just yours?? LOL cause thats what happens around here when he does 'laundry' :p

7. no i did the shit that needed done....it was actually my chore given to me so i cant take to much credit cause I'd be in the dog house if i didn't do it. lol

8. LOL damn, and I was just about to say what a wonderful man! Not that you arent, I just have no info to back that up now lol:p

9. well the one time i did her laundry i pulled the old red in with the white trick(non-intentional of course, i'm not that stupid) but every since then I try to let her do it(kind of in lieu of say, cutting the grass or some other ME thing). But i still do it, it,s just normally when she asks.

10. Noooo. You knew that was comming tho.

11. m wife doesnt like it but she keeps her criticism to herself as long as i dont spend too much time on my project. she hated it when i spent a day setting up the grow room after we moved into the new place. but now that its rockin i'm set and she could care less if all i do is water the plants once a day (in week 3 of flowering). im growing 3 plants, 2 at 3 feet and one at 2 feet. not gonna spend the time to clone or perpetual grow so im just gonna cure and then freeze a bunch of this harvest to keep while i start another strain. so i just keep it low key and itll work out.

12. we love gardening together - veggies, herbs, flowers.
    we also love cooking together
    we paint together

going to make music together ! we must!

13. I am in the process of "trying" to get my stuff together... I'm on a budget so the wife tells me. I will get caught too so I'm told ( I think she maybe under the impression I will put an add on fleabay selling produce! ).

I'm also told that if i can even grow one plant, yes one, then i shall be rewarded with any system my little heart desires. :hello:

So in Answer to OP, My wife will help me smoke a little, will more than likely be happy I'm tending and even more happy to help trim but most of all, she will magic my next grows costs AND even allow me to drop the tent and use a room
    :smoke:

14. haven't read the whole forum so forgive me if this is a dead horse.....i would love to get the girlfriend involved in my growing ....but the wife whould kick my ass:smoke:

15. THATS FUCKEN FUNNY DEACON!! LMAO:smoke::metal: