Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who gets the best deal buying weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Feb 7, 2014.

1. 80 a 1/2
    100-160 an oz depending on quality.
    Wax/bho is always gram for gram so far though l.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. oz goes for 300-350 for good shit around here in Wi, 200 if you have a good hook up.

The best deal is to get it for free or grow it, cost to grow is usually very cheap to produce copious amounts of buds.

3. spoken like someone from Connecticut.

4. Mass

5. I'm from Ct as well. I could get some high mids for $225 an oz... More towards $300 for the danky dank. Anywhere from 70 to 100 per quarter (depends on quality)
    Anything smaller than a quarter and you're lookin at 15 - 20 per gram

6. spoken like a true ignorant asshole. lol way to take it out of context. It's just true. In the northeast, we make more because things are more expensive. It doesn't mean I'm richer than anyone.

7. Talk about ignorant. Labeling an entire areas economic situation based on where it's located. You sound slime the type if person that denies child hunger and homelessness because 'Merica

8. lol you're making a complete idiot of yourself. You aren't understanding what I'm saying at all. Minimum wage where I'm from is 9.75. Other places it's like 6. I'm not saying we are more wealthy for the second fucking time. I'm just saying that our weed prices are higher than Cali and such places because we make enough to afford it. Everything is in proportion to where you're from. These numbers are correct at all, I'm just using them to make the point: okay so let's say where im from an ounce is 300. Minimum wage is 10$. Where you're from, an ounce is 150, and your minimum wage is 5$. I'm not saying in rich or better than anyone so fuck off and stop trying to argue with me because you just look like a douchebag. Don't bother responding to this, because I have more important things to do than argue with a kid on the internet.

9. 50 an eighth woooooo

10. Shit.. In Oklahoma I pay $120 1/4 like $350 for a zip.. Can't wait to move to Colorado.

11. Yo I'm from CT too, that's crazy. All your prices are spot on. I'm in school in Mass now but my best prices there were $85 for a quarter, $160 a half, and just found a guy for $260 an o, which is decent around here.

12. #33 BigNugDoug, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    I pay $240-280 oz in my part of Canada.  It's all top shelf, high grade, Triple A..... whatever you wanna call it.

Either some of these folks are very fortunate with the prices they pay or they are lying. 

13. $100/oz for dank in CO, no reason to hunt schwag at that price

14. the fucker that gets weed Iv grown gets the best deal.

15. Being a mmj patient in southern California since 2009 I've gone through a few phases of weed purchasing habits. First I was paying 60/eighth for top shelf. Got too expensive. Then I discovered bogo deals about two years ago (thank you weedmaps) where I'd get a quarter of top shelf for 60. And my most recent discovery is a dispensary in LA that has mid-top shelf half O's for 60. So moral of the story is, if you have a mmj card then use weedmaps and do your research before shopping around. Toke on blades.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 230/O in southeast for dankity stank.

I sell quarters to my buds for 70 (80 to people I just "know") though so I get $20 quarters sometimes hehe.

I can run wax at that price which makes me happy...

If a deal doesn't present itself to me on a silver platter though I'm happy to just smoke it all myself lol.

17. I get 1.3 grams for $15 where i live