who gets paranoid when high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by caoP, Dec 23, 2009.

1. OR why does getting high feel so much better after doing hard work just to have a toke.

I'm at my older sis's place all the way in AZ.. where for some reason I think is impossible to find some bud.. maybe because there's a lot of dessert around here, or the laws or something.. I'm from California mind you.

I found me some bud over here, from some family members that came from back home too.. thank the Gods of the desserts, I got high the first night :smoke:.
    Well I'm really feenin' a smoke.. it's the second night, I'm waitin for everyone to go to sleep so I can go toke outside.. well I didn't wanna wake anyone up cuz the alarm would go off if I opened any doors..

I was thinking maybe the bathroom? But only bathroom downstairs didn't have windows.. and I had a blunt that would probably reek up the whole place. So I decided to use the laundry room.. there was a window and on the plus side I made a spoof for the first time :hello:. So as I'm preparing.. I heard someone come downstairs :eek: I hid the blunt (just half) under the spoof, and so I went back into the living room.. it my was my older sis. I tried to play it off like I was about to do laundry..:devious: she asked "why is there febreze in here".. I told her it was to spray my dirty clothes.. yea..pretty dumb excuse.. She also asked why the window was open.. and I told her cuz it was hot in there :devious:. She then proceeds to tell me "don't do anything stupid" haha.

Well anyways, I went to use the upstairs bathroom, to which there was a window. I then proceeded to smoke out of a can -_-.

All the while I was lighting up I was paranoid as hell. After I was done I was still paranoid haha. All that work just to get high.. but it got me high as hell :wave:.

2. Hahah, yea, whenever I'm smoking in the house I'm always paranoid someone is gonna walk in my room right after I'm done smoking and smell smoke.
    I could layer everything in my room with frebreze, and still think it reeks like weed.