Who gets more pussy helicopter pilots or jet pilots

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Mar 22, 2012.

1. So whats your opinion??

2. Helicopter pilots because they have more room to fuck in their helicopters.. ain't no room to fuck in a jet :laughing:.

EDIT: oh I was assuming that you were talking about a military jet :p my b still gonna vote helicopter

3. well... one of my friends is becoming a commercial airliner pilot, he gets laid pretty often, and another friend of mine flies copters for the ski resorts around here, and he gets laid less

vote jet lol

4. jet pilot= dem dere flight attendants

yeaaaaaaaaa

[​IMG]

5. Helicopter pilots get 0.2 more pussy.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSRbl94kNg]American Dad- I'm Thinkin' Paninis - YouTube[/ame]

7. Can I say both?

8. Jets man. They're always in new places able to chase new chicks. Helicopter pilots will probably visit the same, localized spots.

9. I say Jet Pilot....if its anything like cars, women will be more attracted to the sporty, faster, more exciting machine.... therefore landing you more chances to get laid.

10. i'd rather fuck a jet pilot

11. grandmas go on helicopter tours
    therefore,

12. Auto pilot + bunch of bored, horny flight attendants , gotta be the jet pilots.

13. Personally, I think helicopters are cooler than planes. They're both awesome, but helicopters are just badass. They can transport people without having to take a ton of time to land, they can hover, travel pretty fast, and are overall very cool machines. Attack helicopters, like in the Army, can seriously fuck shit up.

But most girls like airplane/jet pilots better just because of the speed. They think fighter pilots have a more dangerous job, and they like the excitement of going fast. However, fighter pilots can eject from their seats in case of an emergency, helicopter pilots can not. If a helicopter gets fucked up, then the pilot can try landing it, or if not, he'll be trapped and become engulfed in flames. If the engine fails, then the pilot must manually land the helicopter (autorotation), there is no ejection. I think the more dangerous, and exciting job is being a helicopter pilot.

14. If its a fighter jet pilot than them.

15. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f5_1332322885]LiveLeak.com - Dutch Apaches leaving in Style[/ame]