Who gets high at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jettsetter12, Aug 13, 2011.

1. It's more like, i can't get through work unless im high...

2. lol thats classic quote and the story of my life

3. Pawn shop stoner. Occasionally I hit the bowls before gettin here. Lol one time I was smoking during my lung hour and everything people brought in made me laugh so hard. So now I only smoke before or after. Ocassionally

4. Years back I used to be a jet ski instructor at a summer rental place. Every day, 7am, bat and a dugout on the calm bay watching the sunrise was beautiful. Nothing like getting blazed and riding jetskis all day feeling like I was in Waverace. Back when I never gave a fuck. Totally different now, I would never get high before or during work.

5. [quote name='"Sweet L"']Years back I used to be a jet ski instructor at a summer rental place. Every day, 7am, bat and a dugout on the calm bay watching the sunrise was beautiful. Nothing like getting blazed and riding jetskis all day feeling like I was in Waverace. Back when I never gave a fuck. Totally different now, I would never get high before or during work.[/quote]

Skiing while high is boss

6. When in about 1-2 month its gonna snow in the mountain of my town. I've planted to get high and then snowboarding . I think that it is gonna be amazing. Well too bad that i've didnt had the chance to do skii or any other water sports and being high, gonna try that the next summer for sure :D

7. I work 3rd shift at BK. I always get baked there. It's just me and a manager at night and both of the night managers are cool with people smoking. I got a lot of good stories of getting high at work.

One time I had a manager from another store fill in on my shift and she smoked me up.

Before I worked 3rd shift I brought a blunt to work and 2 other people there had blunts too. We smoked all 3 blunts within an hour and another dude that worked with us showed up with a blunt too. I was high as hell that day.

Hotboxed my dudes car with 3 fat ass joints. Some sketchy lookin dude on a motorcycle was just sittin there like 2 parking spots away from us just kept staring at the car. My dude had tinted windows tho so nobody could see in. Come to find out the dude was a stoner too. He was waiting for us to get out the car too see if we could get him some bud so I hooked him up.

8. i know exactly how you feel lol

i work at a restaraunt with hoosiers and rednecks who come in and the sunday brunch crowd...im a waiter so i usually wait until after my shift to toke but sometimes ill toke before work if an employee offers lol

ill never forget the first time i went to work high...my boss told me to go pick up a co worker and he told me to stay clocked in lol so i went to pick up my co worker he asked if i knew where i could get some bud i told him i didnt know at the moment and he hit up his older bro and got some then we got a rillo and we smoked a blunt on the way to work...ill never forget when we were driving and the random shit we were saying before we got to work, i got to work and my eyes were sooo red i wore some eyedrops and was serving on some tables and i remember in the kitchen (he didnt even know i was high) one of "new" managers we had was getting smart and ignorant with me so i asked him "trent have you ever been slapped before" and since then he hasnt bothered me like that again lol (i worked there for a while so i had some authority apparently compared to ANYBODY new that came haha):smoke:

9. I work in the produce department at BJs, and I go high a lot. Everyone knows I smoke before work, I look retardedly high sometimes. My managers let it slide because I get A LOT of work done.... and cause were the #1 produce in all BJs lolll

10. due to the profoundness of the comment, this thread can now be closed.

11. Hahaha. Yeah. I used to cook/wash dishes/ barback at a local bar&grill. And my boss was a real big dick who would always end up leaving half way through the night. So me and the other cook would go to the staff parking in the back and rip a few bowls. Then get free wings. It was a sweet gig.

12. only downside to working in a restaraunt high is that you eat ALOT sometimes lol because everything tastes so amazing

13. That is so true. If I don't eat before I smoke when I'm working I'll smash on so much food until my stomach hurts.

14. I love being high at work, I am far more efficient. About a month ago I ate a firecracker with a g of dank in it and went to work, quite possibly my best work day ever.

15. lol I work in a chicken restaurant.
    i get stoned, and eat so much food there :smoke:

I've currently eaten these stoned from my workplace:
    mac n cheese.
    pot pies.
    meatloaf.
    chicken.
    salads.
    mashed potatoes with gravy.
    soft yummy bread.
    fresh oven baked cookies.
    mmmmmmm.

it's the life. whenever I want to take a hit, I just walk right out into the back!