Who gets high at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jettsetter12, Aug 13, 2011.

1. before and after but never during
    so not me

2. I used take my one hitter and smoke on lunch breaks. I just started a new job, so I'll wait and feel it out before I do that again.

3. I'm a lifeguard, so fuck yeah I smoke and then swim all the time lol. I don't get paid a lot, but then I don't really need a lot so it's not a bad job...

4. I wake n bake before work, then smoke on my lunch break. I sell electronics, strictly commission, and facts show I make more money while high. It also helps dealing with my boss's b.s.

5. I'm now really thinking of getting a smoke buddy and smoking in the basement of the hospital....summer is almost over I can't be smokin in the cold

6. I haven't, although I have wanted to. I am surrounded by labs...with fume hoods. I don't work in one but I have the key for one.

But it doesn't matter anymore now because I have an MFLB and it doesn't smell enough to warrant me leaving my office. You guys should get one, way less sketchy than smoking for sure.

But no, I don't really. I could though. I am BSing all the time because my boss is too busy to give me anything to do. But when I do have something to do I need to be on my game. My job involves some engineering, consulting, and a lot of correspondence. I can't be retarded, but I can pull it off sometimes. THere's a nice spot I like to smoke at in some woods near my building.

7. yeah its a kawasaki mule mule 550 i think.....it was pretty fuckin awesome to drive that thing around in the ditch dodging trees and sliding on leaves........close calls but good times..lol
    was exactly like this one same color and everything but it was a lot more beat up.and had a solid roof.
    [​IMG]

8. That so crazy dude, i have the exact some one!! Many many close calls hahaha. Its always fun to drive somwwhere and get high on it, or get drunk... I dont recommend drunk though I tipped it over doing a drift once. I had a friend beside me and standing in the back.

9. i miss the high school days when i would get high before going to my Baskin&Robbins job!! those were the manchies..

10. i would be pretty anxious to go to any job high, but I am currently a gymnastics coach so probably not a good idea. Wouldn't want someone to break their neck. Anyone seen final destination 5?

11. I worked at a doggy daycare place for a year, i always went in stoned as shit. Sometimes you would do overnights and sleep there, ive snuck outside to blaze, even used a magic flight launch box inside hahaha. Mad people that worked there blazed, it was the chillest

12. Getting High is my job.

:cool::cool::cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtovqcYKW2Y](CLUB MIX) DJ BL3ND - YouTube[/ame]

13. Na, not anymore. It's a waste of weed IMO because who wants to talk to their assistant manager stoned...

14. #54 NoLiM3, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me

It's real boring to talk to my managers sober :D

15. I'm a painting contractor and all of my clients expect me to be stoned, so I have to. It's not an option, it's a requirement.

16. Ive been at my current job for a little over 11 months and theres only been about 10 times I can recall that I was sober my entire shift.

17. my job blows and my manager is a lil cunt with an oversized ego...

that's why as soon as he leaves the area i whip out the trusty mflb and proceed to get stoned whenever i wish. take that bitch (im 20 just working a min wage job washing dishes btw, so i dont do anything important haha)

18. #58 Jack Klompus, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He'll yeah lifeguarding is great

19. Haha, I worked in in this restaurant like preparin food to go out n my manager would always call me out on it! but he knew I was the shit N the best and fastest at what I did. Once he tried it he just about thought he was paralyzed n said," How N the HELL did you do it?" ((= I told him I got back issues, it's my medicine yo! helps me FuNkTiOn

20. i work at a music store..... i stayed stoned all the time pretty much except for Tuesdays when the owner comes in. i get stoned then listen to any music i want to (got johnny lang, audio slave, alil zepp, and some black keys in the changer now)i pretty much talk about music all day i love it.... get to take anything home and bring it back for free (we carry games movies and music) so take it home rip it or beat it n bring it back. best job to ever be stoned at ever man:hello: