Who gets beat up the most...?

Discussion in 'General' started by T.Bug, Aug 12, 2006.

1. I love to get stoned and watch my "many" favorite movies! I was thinking the other night, Whitch actor has gotten the shit kicked out of him most? I honestly believe is only between Mel and Harrison, But Ive added others for everyones opinion. Peace and enjoy, TBug:confused:

PS. I tryied to think of as many canidates as I could. Please pardon my SPELLING!

2. Swayzie has not received near the number of beatings as Mel or Harrison. Granted hes gotten several good ass-whoppins, just cant see how they compare with the shit Mel has gone through. :) peace TBug
    :)

3. ohhh i gotta go with mr. mel gibbson

4. lol....thats pretty much what i thought. but lets not forget the indiana jones trilogy:)

5. Well, you said most notoriously, not the most in general, so I'd have to go with Stalone, simply because Rocky is about him getting the crap beat out of and losing. What major movies does the hero lose? Very few.

6. Sylvester Stallone!

7. I'm gonna agree on that one :D

Plus... Lets not forget the Russian in Rocky IV... I bet he felt that beating for a couple weeks, lol...

8. High cottons! ...long time, eh? Good point on dolph. if i had thought about it, i could have added him to the list. lol Peace, TBug

9. Segul and the Governator can't even be on this list. Cmon, they always are kicking ass, not the other way around!

My vote with be Mr. Stallone. He got the crapped kicked out of him so many times in the Rocky series that he beats everyone else.

10. Dude, Jesus got the shit kicked out of him in every movie and then KILLED.

If he was an option, Id put fuckin Jesus, cuz that n*gga been thru a lot..and everytime hes in a movie, hes bein tortured..goddaaamn.

11. well stalone is up there for rocky, and lets not forget Rambo, I mean torture.

But lets not forget Bruce Willis. 3 words Die Hard Trilogy

12. The Media beat Mel Gibson's ASS.

13. High Predator! You mean the Jews, dont you? They own the media.....Peace TBug

14. High KMK! Well, Mel WAS Jesus in "Passion of Christ", so vote for him....Peace, TBug

15. From the title, I kinda thought it was gonna be just a general question of who gets whooped the most...

In which case, my response was gonna be "Any muahfuck on the wrong end of a tazer."

But, seeing that I was wrong...

I'd say Mel. Dude got his head chopped the fuck off, and I'm pretty sure he did the same to a few other bastards with a 5 foot long sword.

Edit: Harrison Ford definately comes in a close second... He got frozen in a fuckin' few-ton sized chunk of carbon. That can't be healthy, man. And you're tellin me in all those years of rollin' with that Wookie, he didn't get mauled once or twice? Damn... thankgod everything we see in movies is true and really happening, otherwise why would we pay them so much? :rolleyes:

16. High floyd! yes, and dont forget the indiana jones trilogy. he took some beatings there too.

mel was also tortured in leathal weapon movies. in II he was shoked. remember?

Peace, TBug

17. Man, IDC if Mel played Jesus.

I HAAAATE HIM!

Jesus needs to look like a white stoner with long hair and a beard.

Oh yeah...you KNOW Jesus smoked herb....he was sooo peaceful...but he DID get g'd out when he needed to.

18. High kmk! how can you hate mel, he is a great person and good actor. there is no reason to HATE him. plus, how can you know and respect Jesus SO much and be a hater? Just wondering and peace, TBug

19. N*gga please...Mel Gibson is a racist and a bigot.
    He couldnt act for shit, in my opinion. Him and Keanu Reeves back in the day are right next to each other in skill.

Knowing and respecting Jesus has nothing to do with hatin on Mel.
    I said JESUS was a peaceful person, not me.
    I try to be, but Im still gon hate all day. I aint hurtin his money or him by hatin...so fuck it.

If there werent haters in the world, we couldnt feel that push from rejection.

Now, ima go get high and eat a Crunch bar..peace and love

20. Ditto