Who fucking loves sex??!??!??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GimmieMore, Aug 6, 2008.

1. I seriously need to get laid.

Honestly.

2. that makes two of us!

3. I myself is only a few short months away from 30 and I understan how you feel towards sex. but I would like to know what such conquests you have done. i myself are what you would call a jack of all trades. Im issueing a challange and would like to hear about your ballzdeep adventures.:smoke:

4. It's decent.

5. ^ You must be doing it wrong...

Got to enjoy morning sex with new girl after fucking in the late night. I would have to say I think I like sex right when you wake up, still in that haze, better than any other time. Especially if you are already at half/full mast, it's the closest to still being in a dream and it is a great way to wake up and get the day going.

6. Looking through old threads....

Came across this one...

All I can think right now...

Is FUCK! I lost the game again!

:smoke:

7. Yeah, last night I was brainstorming new locations for my friend and I.

I'm thinking my car...it's a plymouth colt wagon, and were both tall, but I think we can make it work.

a hotspring

outdoors on a blanket with some wine and stuff.....

on a blanket in my hay loft....

my cabin(done it before, but I think i wanna do it infront of the fire place and in the kitchen.)

somewhere more public and risky...not sure where yet.

but yeah, I like sex alot, but it can be distracting sometimes....like if there's one thing that makes me happy, that's it.

8. Positive.

9. Archilles, Postal Blowfish and I love sex.

10. Fucking in a car sounds interesting.

I got a big ol F-150. ;)

11. i used to be horny as fuck everyday. i started some new meds. . i have zero sex drive lol yeah.. i hate it right now.

12. Sex-drive-killing meds FTMFL!!

13. Ewwwwwwwwww

14. You and me both sister. I am gonna get down tonight giggity!:hello: