Who fucking loves sex??!??!??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GimmieMore, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ftw!!

2. Dude i need to have some sex, like now

3. I need to ride my man but we've both been working odd hours recently

4. i'd rather just stroke my sausage myself,,,,and complete the task alone....

maybe have a smoke afterwords,,,,,and avoid the female drama,,,,

the perfect chick is one that gets in her car and leaves,,,,with a cumdrop dangling from her chin..........:cool:

5. me! I love sex.

6. gonna have some great sex tonight. going to a concert and got a hotel room ftw

7. What the hell kind of question is "Do you like sex?" Everyone does...

Not lliking sex is like having a GC account but don't like marijuana!

8. you know... there are a few of those in exsistance......

Besides the question isn't do you like sex....

Its if you fucking LOVE it!!!!!!!

9. My mistake, I fucking LOVE it!

10. Sex and some good weed = MAGIC.

Plain and simple. ;)

11. I have to not read this thread again because every time I do I lose the game.

12. Oh fuck you guys!

Even seeing that all those times I was still winning.

Now I lose....

Fuckers.....

13. YAY i love sex even though i havent had any in 2 months lmao

14. been since may lol...

no cool girls in my area so i walk around single.

either way like the last 5 girls i've talked to like that have been rather big bitches... shit's weak

15. I just had some really fucking good sex.

I just got 2 fingers in my girl for the first time with no lube.

Ohh..... I love hearing my name moaned/screamed.....

And then after I got done she was just babbling incoherently... like she was fucking retarded or something...lol..... It was great... such an ego boost.........

Oops..... she woke back up.... time to clock back in......

16. #56 Dr_Octagonapus, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    lol oh those are the good ones. where they're screaming your name and then are either shaking immensely or their body goes numb.

the "gone numb" one is my favorite lol. :D

edit -- unless i was misred her and she faked it, cuz that's what all girls do right? whoops... wrong thread lol

17. I like sex, but my sex drive has been shot for a while (like... over a year)... no idea why T__T
    I WANT TO BE HORNY AGAIN DAMMIT!

18. is there some event or something you changed since the last time you remember being horny?? like... did you go on a new medication? did something happen that would cause you mental or emotional strain? loss of a bf? anything that could switch soemthin off in your head to make you feel less like doing stuff... could be anything i guess

19. #59 tea.mochi, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    Yeah, a couple things come to mind off the top of my head. And I'm sure they've got something to do with it now that i think about it... but can't I just like... NOT pay attention to those things somehow?

I mean, don't you think you could get over something that happened in the past and just move on?

Do IUDs cause a loss in hornyness? (I haven't heard for sure... but you know...)

20. the inner uterary blocking thing for bc?? i've never heard of that causing any sort of loss in libido... lemme check it out tho...

http://www.mothersclick.com/question/mirena-iud-side-effects-or-am-i-crazy

googled that shit... long ass post about 3-5 posts down, lady talking about gaining weight, loss of focus, dizziness, migraines, dry heaving and some other stuff.

IUD may be your culprit there... unless those scenarios that you need to "just get over" as you put it, are the real problem... i dont know cuz i'm not you... but you know.