Who Flies In Jets?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, May 1, 2014.

1. I was looking at the sky today and saw one of those jets that create a white trail that conspiracy theorists call a "chem trail"

Made me wonder, who the hell are in those jets. They aren't regular passenger airplanes, they fly too high. Are they army dudes flying around? Why do they fly around?

Omega369

2. They could be passenger planes; the military can go to heights the naked eye cannot see, and they fly at night too.  Chem trails are nothing more than water vapor, essentially it is the plane cutting through the air and the air freezing; although I'll concede that it is also some exhaust fumes from the plane, but mostly water.

But they'll tell you this is not it, and they are poisoning us...Or whatever it is they say.

As for what they are doing, training mostly...The best way to fly a plane is to be able to know what every bank, slide, and dip is going to do to it. :cool:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Oh, you mean condensation?

We all know, though, no one is piloting them. They're flown by ghosts. 

4. those are totally commercial airplanes

5. I think he's specifically referring to jets, as in, fighter aircrafts; not commercial airlines.

6. theyre commercial airliners 

7. The trail thing is just spirits of those who lost their life in plane accidents. You see them for a little, then they disappear.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

8. CONTRAILS aka condensation disappear rather quickly.

CHEMTRAILS are a different thing.

9. Chemtrails look sketchy as fuck. It looks like they are released out the side of the aircraft, like it is sprayed out out and left floating down slowly to everyone.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app