Who Feels This When They Get Really High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimmoman, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Sometimes wen i get really high il be in my room listenin to music and il feel if lik someone walked right in front of me. I feel them moving its almost lik the touch me as they walk by it happend more then once anyone else gets this or is it jus me

2. I randomly hear things that are in my memory. Like a voice of someone I know or a door opening and footsteps that I all recognize. It's fucked.

3. Probably because you're really sensitive to wind when you're high.... And any little breeze can feel like a solid touch.

4. Yea sometimes my mind plays tricks on me like i see things or i'l get that cold chill

5. Yea the other day it felt like I was in a little tornado or something, like a light wind going in a constant circle around me, it felt tight as hell.

6. when im at work and stoned i hear music in my head all the time... like everything lol

7. yeh, weird shit like that happens to me once in awhile, ive learned to just deal with it, and keep myself in control.

especially when im trying to goto sleep stoned, my body would fall alseep, but my mind would still be alert, and it would freak me out, wake me up almost as if im trying to hold on to life

8. something weird that happens to me is like i can tell if someone peeked in my room .... for example, i can be sitting in my comp chair with the door behind me, and i dont hear a sound, hell i can even be listenin to msuic, and someone can peek their head in for some reason, and i feel there presence(sp) its weird as hell

9. Haha, I wa about to say the same thing. A song'll be playing and then it'll switch to another one all of a sudden, not even related to each other, like RHCP to Perry Como and shit, lol.

10. whenever i get real high, my legs shake a bit, kinda like a shiver even though im not cold.

11. What about has anyone when they get really baked they hear the silence talkin like you can actually hear the voice in your head throught the silence it soo sick it happens to me sometimes

12. I always can hear music playing in my head when im stoned, if Im really baked Ill think Im listenin to music but my comp is on mute lol.

It reminds of me of grandmas boy when they are playing xbox with the TV off.

13. intuition man, I get it ALL the time even when sober..

14. When im REALLY stoned i can feel like.. a pole or something going through the top of my head and like behind my right eye and shit.. it's really fucked but it doesn't hurt.. it feels awesome as shit.

15. sometimes i can hear people talking in the background, and occasionally ill see something out of the corner of my eye.

16. I can "feel" people walking by when Im high too, I won't even bother looking up and Ill just know someone walked by, I think it's like what Chip explained, your just highly sensitive to any small winds, like from some one pushing the air out of the way as they move.

17. Lol I only feel ppl walking by me when I'm paranoid which isnt much.

18. when im really high sumtimes I'll hear shit or think that my parents are home even if i know they're not

19. i remember exactly what you mean.

20. Hey guys I am new to the forum and thought this is the best place for my first post. I see alot of the past when I smoke. Rember things from childhood and fun times I have had.....who needs a time machine I just fire one up:smoking: and I am back to the past. :hello:

Look forward to getting to know ya !

BigKent