who feeds there bunnys cannabis leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Jul 6, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Interesting question... Have you?

☮️

2. #3 Vee, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Sure have tried

even tried to slip her the odd quarter when I'm outta cash

but hey! iv'e never pulled her ears off or insulted her as such

what club are you at..?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. not yet someplaces say fine others say no so just wondering if any hand on experience

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ...............

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well, I don't know anyone who has a bunny but I've often thought if getting one. I'm curious to see what others think. My thoughts would be, having been a pet owner, if they would come by it in the wild and willingly eat it then it's fine. I can't see that it would hurt it for any reason. I would make sure it's not really hungry when you do try so it's not eating it out of desperation. Like if that's the only option it has. Maybe try with some lettuce and carrots you know it will like and throw a leaf in with it. If it likes it, it will eat it and likely will not hurt it at all. You know? Just a thought of mine. Now I'm curious about this. Love
    ☮️

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mine loves the leaves and wild ones will eat your tops off the plant! Little fuckers love MJ

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Pretty sure it would not harm the rabbit. Not sure about nutritional value.

8. My flemish rabbit eats a good bit of my trimmings. Even a few buds hahaha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I feed weed leaves to my tortoise if that's any help. It's not like she ends up baked or anything lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. This rabbit's intake of cannabis is a daily dietary requirement.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. i saw this on a bunny forum the bunny owners were saying how irrisponsible it was cause there eating plants that will get them high.... lol one there fan leaves which i know wild o
    rabbits and deer eat and
    2 bunnys dont have cannaboid receptors so very unlikely that the bunny will get high even if it ate bud

12. Like I've said before...deer and rabbits eat it in the wild...so it's not us that's irresponsible, it's the animals!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hey better fertilizer then waiting for it to compost, and a better Easter dinner in the end too

• Like Like x 1
  14. bahaha my way yes i might eat but its a pet... lol no eating haha

15. This thread sparked my curiosity. Where do you find the information that specifically stated they do not have receptors for cannabinoids? I have found information stating that many animals and even reptiles have them so it would follow that they do BUT unless they are ingesting it with something fatty it is not released into their system. Please elaborate if you will. Thanks!

☮️

I'm a research freak. Once my brain gets started on a particular subject, I am not satisfied until I have the information I seek!

• Like Like x 1
  16. oh i didnt relise if its not with fat its not relised i just read that they dont feel the same effects like deer that munch buds i guess if its not vaporised by heat or fat it wont enter there blood system thus not getting the same effects tho the thrics can be irritating to animals like cats that are senitice to some terpenes. tho my cat did strip a very young plant yet wont toych my any of other plants at all thought mary would be safe lol

now i wanna give bunny a bud but id be killed if anything bad happened lol might give him a leaf soon tho

17. Just in case... I wouldn't give them a bud either but I can't see a leaf hurting them. :)

☮️