Who Ever Used a Do-It Yourself Oil Extraction Machine

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by durantlee007, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I got an email from a Chinese company introducing me a DIY Oil Extraction Machine.Very interested in it,so i ordered a sample.It is amazing if i can extract oil by myself. My sample is on the way.Can't wait to have it.
    Is there anyone else who used such a product?How it works?
    Their site is Oil Extraction Machine

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. In the late 70s there was a machine called the iso 2 I think it was. High Times magazine sold them. They claimed it would make oil/hash. I've never seen one though.

dilligaf

3. I have, they use a filter large enough for trichomes to pass through and you use butane that evaporates off at room temperature to extract the THC. It is just a tube filled with weed, filter at one end and butane in the other. Then onto a plate or glass pan. If it is something else then please share. But 99% sure that is what you're getting unless you spent 300+.

4. The machine your bought is like a tiny rosin press, there are a lot better/bigger presses on ebay so I hope you didn't spend too much money on that dinky little thing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kudos to the guy for actually checking your link. It seems to be exactly that: a tiny, cheaply made rosin press. I'm almost certain any person interested in that press would be better off with a heat-resistant glove, a hair straightener, and parchment paper [a filtering membrane (fabric/sheet/etc.) is optional but suggested].

• Like Like x 3
  6. StrainCentral did a review on one exactly like that one:
    Doesnt look like the greatest thing ever but you could probably smoke the weed after its been pressed.