who enjoys sex more guys or girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 25, 2011.

1. id say probably guys. but thats just been in my experience. it is VERY difficult for me to orgasm and takes a lot of work. so basically, i wont come anywhere close to every time, while the guy always does.

sigh, i wish it was easier to get off!!

2. I think girls cause I am a girl and i LOVE sex and cant get enough of it

3. If your referring to the act of

" Retrofitting the pudding hatch
    Ooh la la
    With the boink swatter "

Then I totally would have to say I love it.

I think both sides love it, maybe for different reasons. I don't think I can answer this question.

4. Girls. No doubt.

5. Study tantra and any man can become multi orgasmic.

6. [quote name='"Swag531"']What Girls Think About During Sex - YouTube

definitely guys. trust me. most of what girls are doing is an act.[/quote]

Lol! I have actually though some of those...I have seriously planned what I was going to eat for dinner during sex...!

I think guys because they always cum, and it still seems to feel pretty damn good.I mean its not like the multiple orgasms are all big awesome ones. For me they build and most are tiny little ones then I have one big one. They come in waves. And I don't always even have one which...kind of sucks.especially when you guy is super into it..and you are laying there staring at your thighs..and then you think ohhh my gooodddd please just finish..
    I'm not trying to be mean but any guy who said their girlfriends have all come muiltiple times when they had sex everytime...has been deceived...it is easier to moan, arch you back and tighten up. Women do it all the time so their men don't feel bad. I don't do it because then men never learn what they are doing wrong,

I almost never orgasm during sex. Unless my clit is being stimulated as well. I can't orgasm just from penetration and even if I feel like I kind of am it doesn't feel as good...I just feels like I'm going to..but can't .

7. I think guys enjoy it more. I don't have a low sex drive, but my guy is always the initiator. I initiate sometimes but other times, I just do it Cus he wants to. It's great, I love sex, but sometimes I don't enjoy it as much as he does Cus I have other stuff on my mind.

8. That's because a lot of guys don't know how to give girls real orgasms lol. It's boring if you know you're not gonna get anything out of it really.

9. Glad I'm not one of those guys...I put in work till it squirts.....that's my policy.

10. fuck this thread, fuck this thread, fuck this thread!

11. Girl's. You guy's can go like.. What? 3 times? If she's awsome at sex. We can have like 20 orgasms. And even when girl's are done, they still want to keep going. Like an energizer bunny or something.

12. Girls flat out. Here's why; almost no refractory period, capable of at least 4 different types of orgasm (anal, vaginal, clitoral, and the mythic tit-gasm) and two very simple words. Multiple orgasms.

13. I don't know if I could answer that question. We enjoy sex differently and think about it differently, sort of an apples and oranges thing. If you eliminate that dichotomy though, it has nothing to do with being male or female, it's all about the individual and how they enjoy it. Moreover, it is their partner that becomes paramount.

14. I'm a complete Nympho, I want it way more then my boyfriend. :p. He actually complains that I tired him out to much to go again, even tho I went 3 times by that point.