Who else uses third lungs?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by HashMan dabbin it up!, Oct 30, 2013.

1. I used to smoke all my dope out if these things and just made a new one yesterday haha anyone else?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 LaFFiZzLe, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013

Are you referring to baloons? I used to know a junkie who'd do that to get the most out of his dope but with smoke I don't think it will work as good because vapor doesn't really get stale but smoke does fast.

edit: This would work with dabs quite well because so much gets wasted and doesn't get absorbed because the way people take dab hits their just continuously sucking full force and a lot of air mixes in.

3. It's like a 2 litre bottle that has the bottom inch or so cut off with a bread bag taped on a half inch up the bottle and you melt a socket/bowl through the cap. So you squeeze all the air out then hold a lighter to the bowl and pull on the bag slowly and end up with like 3 litres of smoke to suck in really fast through the top

4. Haha that's pretty awesome

5. I used to use a mini version of that with a small waterbottle and a cut down bread bag. I have to say, it worked pretty well lol.

6. Still need to try this. Does it make bud go a long way, like how a gravity or waterfall bong does?

7. You mean a parashoot, they work exellent for something quick, cheap an something that will fuck you up, although they do tend to get gross after awhile

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah, parachute. We call our's Geronimo. I use it mostly when I either a) want to get significantly stoned significantly fast, and/or b) I am running low on my stash because it conserves product so well. Only takes a little. It's the same concept as a gravity bong in water, only with the parachute the air tight bread bag is pulling the smoke in instead of the gravity and water. I've become pretty adept at making these since we use em pretty often in my house. After a while the bag gets pin holes in them from comets pulling through and it doesn't pull as hard. I've even used two bread bags and doubled them up for extra protection. I'm still trying to figure out what I could use instead of the bread bag that wouldn't be so susceptible to getting pin holes from the comets. I'm sure I will come up with something at some point.

9. not me i hit my dabs fats. and when i exhale itheres no smoke anymore

10. ^^ use a screan you wont get comets

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yeah, I thought about that. But it's virtually impossible because I use sockets for the bowl. I would have to cut the screen down uber small and then it would probably have to get replaced every week or so from getting clogged up with resin.

12. I just like these things because we had a few g's of keif and a massive bread bag. Like its a beastly lung and you watch it fill up and take it, then you just sit there and feel the transformation from sober to mind numbingly baked in like 5 min happen.

13. lungys these things get you hellabaked