Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else smokes like this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Duffpuff, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Hey, folks. What I'm asking is; who else when they pick up a quarter will run half as errl? Strain and if I do it properly dependent, when I snag a quarter, I like to think of it as getting an eighth and a gram of oil.

2. I didn't understand half of what you said. Speak some English.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's errlSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

OP is saying he picks up 7 grams, which he then separates in half.
    half is smoked as flowers. the other half is turned into concentrates...
    what type of extraction are you doing? 

5. Idk. To be honest an eighth of flower doesn't sound like it would give a satisfactory errl run

6. Yeah, sorry, worded it oddly. Well, as I was trying to say, if I get a good strain and I run and purge it well (butane and low and slow purge) I can get a fairly decent yield for what I run. Now, I'm probably exaggerating when I say an eighth gets me a full gram, but a solid .8 isn't uncommon. I apologize for any confusion. I dunno, try it once and see how long it lasts for you.