Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else sings while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I have noticed when I'm baked I will sing haha just stuff that I meant to say I'll sing like "there goes the mail man" I'll go to say it and It will come out a song. Haha just wondering who else does this? what other things do you guys tend to do while high?

2. I have broken into rap before, not like from a rapper just shit that pops into my head, my friends are just like what the fuck when it happens and it usually makes sense and rhymes also, but that only happens if I'm really high

3. A guy I know who looks like me likes to drive high blasting music and spitting beats, solo or with friends. This guy who is in no way me needs to get some more instrumentals though, it's hard to rap over actual songs. But when I'm high "this guy" seriously can spit some bomb flows, I seriously wish I could record it.