Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else saves their roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AngryYodaIs, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I always save my roaches for a rainy day, or a dry day in my case :D always good being able to open up 5-6 roaches and collect enough bud for a brand new joint :)

:smoke:

2. Joint roaches=Save
    Blunt roach=Save.. then give to homeless/hobo's. Brighten someone's day. Too much tar/nicotine for me.

3. why wouldnt you save them lol? weed is weed

4. i throw all my roaches (rarely have em, joint every now n then) in a jar with my stems and avb, use it to make glycerin tinc every couple months.

5. Hey its mine, i can do what i want. haha
    but like electricwarrior said i dont have that many of them.

6. I used to save them but lately I've just been throwing the bud in a bowl after the blunts done.

7. I keep them in a little tin I have. Right now have about 4-5 roaches in it.

Usually will save them up incase i have a rainy day, of i'm rolling a new joint i'll bust open the roaches and add their weed to the bud going into the joint.

Wasn't a roach, but just the other day I found 1/2 of a fat joint in a cigar tube that I had forgotten about a few weeks ago. Was a nice little suprise