Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who else prefers weed to alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Man, the cool thing about being high is you usually just do the things you want to do and don't really give a shit. You get into your own zone and become YOU.

With alcohol I think people become less like themselves.... yeah more honest thoughts come out but people can become so different when they're drunk, plus drinking usually results in regret, at least for me.

:)

2. Most of the time. Alcohol occasionally. (With Ru-21 sometimes which I find prevents hangovers in the morning.)

3. I too despise alcohol. It's disgusting and tastes horrible. I'd rather be baked all night than be drunk.

4. I like that I can't OD on buds which can't be said for booze.

5. I def prefer bud over Alcohol. I don't like the way drinking makes you feel. I rarely drink and it's always accompanied by weed. The only time I was drinking alot was when I got stabbed for bullshit reasons and couldn't toke due to waiting for court to happen. Sucked so bad.

6. Alcohol pisses me off... i got a really low tolerance to it and get really bad headaches three hours later.

7. i smoke weed way more than i drink. i barely ever drink and when i do im a weirdo haha but when i smoke i feel alright.

8. Smoked last night, went to sleep. Woke up at 5am to the sound of my roommates shouting in the corridor waited till they left opened my door and was greeted with the sight and smell of vomit.

Weed 1
    Alcohol 0

:eek:

9. i enjoy both, but i never get belligerently drunk.. usually ill get a good buzz going and roll up some doobies to enjoy throughout the night to accompany it :)
    i only drink maybe a handful of times in a month.. but i still enjoy margaritas and a good beer. just not as much as being high.. and i dont remember the last time i drank and didnt smoke.. just makes that hangover go away before it even hits you.

10. Hmm, getting dizzy, feeling sick and possible throwing up while talking more, or feeling really good and warm, and everything being more interesing...

Tough choice...

11. alcohol got me suspended from college, weed keeps me focused and maintained.

-_- also asking on a social potsmoker forum yields biased results

12. Weed over alcohol any day. But if someone wants to drink with me and they got the booze, I'm not gonna turn it down

13. Weed, last longer and isn't as expensive.

I rarely even drink.

14. Alcohol is poison.

Weed is medicine.

15. I hate peeing so much and feel alot less sloppier when im high compared to when im drunk. Being high just feels so dank chill man!!:hello:

16. I hate peeing so much and feel alot less sloppier when im high compared to when im drunk. Being high just feels so dank chill man!!:hello:

17. I prefer weed to alcohol 100% of the time. I don't really like being drunk at all, and almost all alcohol tastes like shit to me.

Some people like alcohol more in social situations, but I still prefer weed because being high around people who are not high always seems to be a magical adventure for whatever reason.

18. #78 DiPT Sounds, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    I strictly don't drink, and I am that asshole who tells people about the damage they are doing to their body and brain while drinking

What Effects Does Alcohol Have on Brain Cells?

edit: my exception is for people who actually know how shit interacts with their bodies and aren't retarded about it. I just hate how drinking seems to directly lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. I made this edit because I know KillerKush gets down on some whiskey. Which oddly enough is the only type of liquor I can drink.

19. I like both of them at appropriate times.

Some times i prefer alcohol. Others i prefer bud.

On this site the results are going to be pretty biased though.

20. I forgot to mention that I'll drop science at the drop of a hat, again strictly no alcohol. Unless I feel like getting drunk I guess, but I can't remember ever having that feeling...