Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who else prefers weed to alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Alcohol fucks me up way more than bud.

Weeds an any time thing for me and beer I can only drink after 7:30-8.

I drink 12+ beers a night along with copious bowls. That's been going on for about 8 years now.

If I wasn't so addicted to the alcohol I'd cut it out and stick to the bud.

2. def weed, for pretty much any situation :smoke:

3. I'd have to say I prefer alcohol both for social situations, they both have their own pros/cons. But I do enjoy weed for small burn sessions with friends far more than alcohol.

4. Man, weed for sure.

I'm 19, so I can't legally drink. Like everyone, though I still did. Did. Went through a few-month phase, then got over it. It's more dangerous, way easier to fuck up, and always the damn same.

Get drunk, wobble around and slur, wake up mad.

You can do anything stoned. Being drunk, you're pretty limited to activities.

5. I'm in college and alcohol has gotten me laid so much this past summer... weed has not lol.

Alcohol is just so much more of a social thing. You smoke weed with like 3 or 4 close friends. I'd definitely pick weed over alcohol during the week just chilling during the day, but come the weekend parties, it's alcohol or don't show. I remember one time I smoked before going to a big 10 keg party and I just felt like i wanted to be alone and vibe to the music, even if girls were approaching me. But when I'm drunk, I want to talk to everyone, I want to dance, and I want to fuck. :D

So bottom line: weed with a few good friends to chill with some music and laugh and alcohol for big social gatherings i.e parties.

6. Well even though there is no god I still prefer weed.

7. ...WHO DOESNT! That saying I prefer Marijuana to Alchoholic drinks!:hello::smoke:

8. I have only read the title and I say: Me!

9. I prefer cannabis because when I'm drunk I'm loud and act like an idiot, LMFAO. When I'm drunk I tend to be good at pissing people off, which isn't a good thing. Also, I've never gotten high and then ended up in the emergency room. With alcohol, I have. So I'm gonna go with the herb.

I do like gettin' fuckin' wasted and shit faced every now and then though:D:cool:

10. of course weed over alcohol

i do like to drink sometimes with freinds but thats only once in a while

i only get wasted drunk with my dad because he drinks and doesnt smoke and its the only time we both are having a good time

11. Is it any wonder 99% of the people here prefer weed to alcohol?

12. No hangover, no puking, no saying stupid shit that I find out about the next day. Yep, weed any day. I still enjoy a beer or three occasionally, but that's it. My alcohol consumption has gone WAY down since I started weed.

13. I absolutely prefer weed. Not that a little drink isn't nice here and there, but I tend to always get hung over, which weed rarely does. Plus, it's not fattening, doesn't make you have to pee, makes you happy and never depressed like booze can, and gives you a more interesting, creative high!

Yay weed! :hello:

14. 60/40 weed ahead.

15. weed, i hate drinking it killed my mom and it makes me feel sick

16. lol oh you definitely can puke from weed, even cigarettes, i've seen it, haha this kid i hung out with in high school tried to show off by taking a big toke, and it was too much for him to handled, he puked instantly... and blew out not smoke lmao what a n00b

17. for the past 2 years, weed. for the past week, alcohol. And meth

18. i never really did get into drinking it just tastes like its bad for you i say weed is better

19. thats pretty grimy, dont do that

20. I actually enjoy alcohol, a lot. Specifically vodka, Skyy is one of my all time favs to drink straight up. However, I hate hangovers, absolutely do NOT like feeling sick the next day. So I rarely drink anymore, even at parties. I'd rather carry around a nice J or two, possibly a small piece and just toke w/ an occasional cerveza.

Also, definitely better w/ the ladies high ;)
    Little plus is if I find a girl I like, a private smoke sesh is way better than taking shots or something :cool: