Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who else prefers weed to alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I love beer! I used to brew it, I love the different flavors of craft brewed beers and microbrews. But if I drink more than 3, my stomach gets all fucked up for a few days. Therefore... I prefer Weed.

2. ever since I started smoking I've never wanted to go back to alcohol.

3. Weed all the way. Once I started smoking I drank once every three to four months. I always hated alcohol's after effects, while weed gives me the experience I always wished for when I only knew alcohol.

4. Man made beer, God made weed... Who do you trust?

I trust in God :smoke:

5. thats what hard a is for my friend... overall i would have to say weed, because like others have said, you can still function no matter how high you get (pretty much). where as you can really only get drunk if you know you have nothing else to do the rest of the day. for parties, i would definitely prefer alcohol. but every other time, mary jane for me

6. weed definitely, if i wanna go and have a crazy night I'll just drop some acid ;)

7. Thats true, when i do choose to drink its always some kind of liquor and straight up, none of this mixin shit.

CHeers.

8. 100% weed man. I don't like feeling bloated and out of control when I drink, plus the hangover the next morning/tons of pissing/smelling like shit/etc. Smoking is so much more enjoyable, makes me ever more social than I already am haha, no hangover, tastes/smells good, no 'fatass' feeling...just awesomesauce :smoke:. I mean, I'll play my game of beer pong or two just because is fucking fun, but I don't drink more than that.

9. dude wtf your like my twin brother or something.

10. i cant stand the taste of alcohol either, i hate it. but i like to get drunk and i like the feeling.. i'd still rather camp on a stogie :smoke:

11. I'll take weed 9 times out of 10.
    I like how in smoking there is no hangover
    If I'm drinking I'm definitely gonna be blazing a blunt or joint at some point in the night to stabilize my stomach

12. When I drink I have to piss like once very 20 min, I can count the amount of times I've gotten drunk (only like 10-20 times) and could never count the times I've smoked bud. Hundreds if not thousands of times, pretty confident it's in the thousands now but it's a little different counting it, I would count drinking once as a night of drinking, but smoking as a sesh, which I may have a few throughout the day even though my seshs are sometimes just a single big bong rip :D

13. Weed for sure, but a beer now and then is cool. I hate the idea of being drunk though.

14. i do. unless i feel like getting drunk

15. me...totally and absolutely...no reservations...fully...completely....irrefutably....undeniably...absolutely....surely...definitely...unconditionally...100%

16. #37 cardinalsfan115, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    I go with weed for sure. I really only drink when it is paired with weed, and it is very rare i will just drink, i just prefer the herb.

17. alcohol makes me act like a dumb ass i do too much stupid shit but i still love it. weed makes me a chatterbox... its deadly to me wen combined hhah

18. #39 Pointblank, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    if your referring to sex then wtf are you talking about? I can always last ALOT longer high then when I'm drunk.

And yes, i prefer weed to alcohol, purely because i like being high better then being drunk. Yes having a few beers is alway good, and occasionally getting really wasted. But weed is just so much more fun and enlightening experience, without any hangovers or worry about drinking too much and throwing up/ blacking out.

You can usually never smoke too much in my book... but there is definately a point where you have drank too much. haha :eek: I was trying to find a vommiting smiley but thats the closest i could get. or this: :poke:

Im blazed ;)

19. heard that...:smoke: