Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else loves Spliffs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by homestarstoner, Mar 1, 2014.

1. #1 homestarstoner, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Im not a tobacco smoker in the least bit, but I buy a quality mild tobacco just for spliffs. I roll 60% dank, 40% mild tobacco into papers with a cardboard filter.

I find the smoke of the two combined has a very pleasant taste. Using the mild tobacco doesn't add to the harshness at all, and actually keeps the spliff burning slowly enough to not have alot of wasted smoke in between puffs.

I also love the extra dopamine buzz it brings into the THC onset. Usually cigarettes give me headaches, which is why I choose to use a higher marijuana to tobacco ratio.

The main reason I began smoking spliffs is because they help me smoke less of the good shit!

I took a 2 week tolerance break a month ago, and have been limiting myself to a spliff or two a day, and seldom but occasionally having a big toke sesh with the homies. Not rollin with 100% weed has kept my tolerance at a maintainable level to where I can enjoy being stoned off of whatever I smoke. Ive decided spliffs are my new preferred way to get high.

Who else gets a fat pecker from smokin a spliff? Or how do you prefer your weed rolled

Sent from my iPhone.

2. I kinda use tobacco in all my weed sessions including while doing bong rips ,especially when around friends. My friends are like "are you crazy you can't smoke pure weed you'll be baked for hours ,its too powerful " :laughing: . I personally feel just weed gives you a more mellow high which is relaxing without the more "stoney" effects while mixing it with tobacco gives you a more head-rush and stoney effect which is good to fool around when in a group. That's why when with my homies I prefer to mix tobacco whearas alone I usually do pure weed. Also when I'm running low on the green I tend to mix the brown  :confused_2: 

3. Yeah I love tobacco in my joints, I find blunts to be very harsh and the tobacco I use smooths it out (about 25% tobacco). I've got a friend who is notorious for adding way too much tobacco, it's like 70% tobacco and 30% weed - ugh 

Q: Do you mix your weed + baccy together or use a layer of each

4. yeah idno why anyone would want to overpower the mary jane, it starts to taste harsh and dry with too much bacco.

and i just combine the 60/40 mix on a table and mix them together with my fingers so its even. then ill roll with Zig Zags. if its a blunt, i just use straight green

Sent from my iPhone.

5. Never tried a spliff with quality tobacco that wasn't gutted from a cigar or cigarette. I'm in the US so bringing a spliff to a party would get me stabbed, no one does that here. I don't mind it but I have a wicked nicotine craving the next day which I don't like. I use half a cigarette filter while rolling a spliff. Its not horrible but I'd rather smoke a joint with pure weed because it tastes better IMO.

6. ill smoke mixed with tobacco when having a heavy session with friends its good as spliffs last longer and burn easier (plus they all only smoke with baccy anyway). As for when Im on my own though I never use baccy rather not get addicted to that cancer causing shit.

sent from under mi sensi tree

7. only other thing we used to put in our joints/blunts was this powdery unmentionable..i dont understand the idea of putting tobacco in with it-, i mean fuck, just have a cigarette afterwards

8. I'm the same.  I don't usually smoke tobacco on its own (though I bet if I didn't smoke weed I would take up the habit to fill the gap) but I regularly smoke spliffs.  I find they're the most satisfying way to smoke for me.  

And yes, I know you lose some the THC and I'd get more out if it if I just used a bong/pipe/vape/whatever, but I really don't care.

9. My opinion: Spliffs are nasty and cancerous. Why mix anti-cancer with pro-cancer?

Not hating I just don't like them.

10. #10 coraygc, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    lol, I just like how OP said "Who else gets a fat pecker from smoking a spliff?". 

Spliffs arn't for me though

11. I roll fat joints with 70 percent green and 30 percent dumaurier special mild tobacco. Gets me blitzed, but the good taste is diminished noticeably.

12. I love bongs and I love all weed blunts, but splifs will always have a place in my heart haha not once, has a splif failed to get me to the exact high I enjoy. Real chill feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Delightfully High, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    Add a side of cancer to my cannabis? Not I said the tin man.